Ollie Watkins

alreadyexists

6 minutes ago, jonjon said:

Well done, he’s worth every penny, Brentford FC website states for an undisclosed fee as per usual.

There are 4 winners here

Brentford FC

Aston Villa

Exeter City

Your Fans

We apparently stuck to our guns and have obtained a Record fee for us by miles, nice one, Thank you Villa.

But on the other hand you will not be disappointed with him, We shall all miss him but will move on, as we always do each season, you are getting a quality player who won’t let you down, A super fit athlete who looks after himself, A workhorse, Thinks, strong and runs into the right channels, great eye for goal, versatile and can play as a striker or out wide so he gives you options, good with both feet and his head, and will only improve, what’s not to like? above all a very nice personable guy who spares time to talk to the fans, I think he will adapt to Premier League football and should give you at least 10-15 goals in his first season.

All you need now is someone who can supply him with the killer pass.

I will keep an eye out for his performances and look forward to seeing him on Sky, will visit this site occasionally just to see what you think of him good or bad, or you just might to be glad to get rid of me on here!!!?

Nice post.....don't go away.....you are Welcome on here.

equally i will watch Brentford with interest, to see who you replace these players with.....no doubt you will do that with aplomb.

Edited by TRO
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

Super, super Ol

Super Super Ol

Super Oli Watkins 

Sorry son, nice try but you haven’t got the magic dust that @sidcow has. 

Edit: Perhaps try the pub circuit for a while or if you want a bit of glamour the cruise ships? 

Edited by DaveAV1
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, a m ole said:

Ollie Ollie Watkins

He is the greatest one

Ollie in the air, and on the ground

Left and right he’ll score a goal, then he’ll do an assist

defenders cower when he’s around

hes the best footballer and he’ll never miss

with jack and conor and ollie and neil

what a joy the villa will feel

Dean Smith is the head coach

and unto Brentford he made an approach

Ollie score a goal and win the cup

VILLA ARE GOING UP AND UP AND UP AND UP TO THE CHAMIONS LEAGUE AND MAYBE 4TH IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE!

repeat

*Original tune - D, Eb, F, Am

giphy.gif

Do you think Brentford might offer us a decent discount on Benrahma now? Had to laugh when someone on the Brentford site suggested they name their new ground "The Aston Villa Stadium" as we had pretty much paid for it! :D

image.jpeg.e523102c8441166b1060883f532ad278.jpeg

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, briny_ear said:

Welcome Ollie. 

Just to fill you in, we don't currently have any forwards who can score goals so we have paid (up to) £33m for you to solve the problem.

No pressure, then...

😀

it's sound, he literally needs to score 2 in his first 15 league games to be better than the last striker we signed

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Wainy316 said:

You just know that's the best we'll manage for him too.

You know it. 

We've got the greatest player of a generation, and home grown at that in our ranks and we haven't even managed to move on from Super Jack.  It's embarrassing. 

15 minutes ago, TRO said:

Nice post.....don't go away.....you are Welcome on here.

equally i will watch Brentford with interest, to see who we will most likely be purchasing for a 1,250% premium in 3 years time. 

Fixed mate :P 

• Haha 2

Â