Ollie Watkins

alreadyexists

13 minutes ago, DaveAV1 said:

Andy Gray. 

If he turns out like him, i will be happy.

different type of course....but if he has the same " eye of the Tiger", i will be happy.

Edited by TRO
  • Like 1

Just now, TRO said:

If he turns out like him, i will be happy.

different type of course....but if he had the same " eye of the Tiger", i will be happy.

They have some similarities in that they both score goals and both are/were high energy players. Fingers crossed. 

• Like 1

Welcome Ollie. I think it will be a good signing. Yes we have paid a lot but overall I think this will be a good investment.

It seemed the clear number 1 target and ticks a lot of the NWSE philosophy of buying young players on the way up.

He knows Smith, he knows O'Kelly, so I hope he settles in quickly and improves the team.

• Like 1

Welcome Ollie! Promising stats, an engine and an eye for goal! We created so many chances last year so it’s exciting to have a player who can score with both feet and their head. A great attitude to boot. Fee is irrelevant but shows our muscle and intent. 

• Like 2

If the club honestly believe that just making a record signing will gloss over the truly embarrassing U18 result against a meme club last night then they are seriously deluded. What a shambles. #LangeOut

Welcome Ollie! Very excited about this.

Ollie Ollie Watkins

He is the greatest one

Ollie in the air, and on the ground

Left and right he’ll score a goal, then he’ll do an assist

defenders cower when he’s around

hes the best footballer and he’ll never miss

with jack and conor and ollie and neil

what a joy the villa will feel

Dean Smith is the head coach

and unto Brentford he made an approach

Ollie score a goal and win the cup

VILLA ARE GOING UP AND UP AND UP AND UP TO THE CHAMIONS LEAGUE AND MAYBE 4TH IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE!

repeat

*Original tune - D, Eb, F, Am

Edited by a m ole
  • Haha 3

Â