Ollie Watkins

alreadyexists

Just now, SeanVilla said:

Ollie Watkins he's from down South

The rival fans need to shut their mouth

30 million down the drain 

Ollie Watkins scores again 🎶🎶

Let's get this going (when we're allowed back of course)

Theres only one Ollie Watkins !

11 minutes ago, Brentfordnylons said:

Very happy for him although I suppose I shouldn’t but it’s strange how sometimes as a fan you get bitter about players leaving but like with.Maupay it was done without any bad feelings and both will get a great reception when hopefully we play against them.

As i said previously i really wanted you to come up last season and i will be looking for your results this season. All the best and i hope you do it!!

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, NurembergVillan said:

Jack Woodward - "How would you describe your playing style, Ollie?"

Ollie Watkins - "All the goals."

Wow that's a lot of tap ins. Guess he's always in the right place at the right time. Clearly a case of get the ball to him in the box and he'll do the rest.

Need a great winger to take the pressure of jack to provide ALL his service but i'd sy even AEG (stop laughing) could be made to look half decent with Watkins on the end.

Excited about this signing, he got every attribute we needed, and every thing he needs to be a success at PL level.

Welcome Ollie!

Edited by MrBlack

4 minutes ago, SeanVilla said:

Haha we can go with your original "du du du du, Ollie Watkins" like we do with every player. Love when our fans seem to think these chants are really inventive. Allez allez allez for 90 mins it is 

I’m all for original songs. But I think singing about money down the drain, could easily be misconstrued and come across negative to the team even if not meant that way

Â