Ollie Watkins

alreadyexists

1 minute ago, Brentfordnylons said:

Very happy for him although I suppose I shouldn’t but it’s strange how sometimes as a fan you get bitter about players leaving but like with.Maupay it was done without any bad feelings and both will get a great reception when hopefully we play against them.

I'm still bitter about Milner leaving. Barry too. Still haven't got over it

8 hours ago, Brentfordnylons said:

Very happy for him although I suppose I shouldn’t but it’s strange how sometimes as a fan you get bitter about players leaving but like with.Maupay it was done without any bad feelings and both will get a great reception when hopefully we play against them.

always sad to lose a top player, but you got top dollar and im sure you will reinvest that wisely, wouldnt be surprised if your team ended up being better this year than last with some key additions.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Brentfordnylons said:

I'm not normally bitter about players moving on. Apart from Delph. I don't know if you're aware of what happened but I still have bad feelings towards him for it. 

Actually Adama and Gollini I'm a little bitter about too 

4 minutes ago, Exeter Fan said:

🤑:)🤑:)🤑:)🤑:)🤑:)🤑

Congrats , with so many of the lower league clubs struggling through this covid , it's nice to see a club put into a stable position through a deal like this , spend it wisely

• Like 3

Â