Ollie Watkins

alreadyexists

Ollie Watkins is 20-1 to be Premier League top scorer. He was 40-1 after his hat-trick against Liverpool last season. I think I’ll be having a few quid on that again. If Buendia can create the same about of chances he made for Pukki, then our Ollie will be scoring for fun. 

On 24/07/2021 at 12:35, It's Your Round said:

Ollie Watkins is 20-1 to be Premier League top scorer. He was 40-1 after his hat-trick against Liverpool last season. I think I’ll be having a few quid on that again. If Buendia can create the same about of chances he made for Pukki, then our Ollie will be scoring for fun. 

Twas 33-1 when I lumped a tenner on...

Call me crazy but I really think if he stays healthy Ollie and takes better advantage of his chances, Ollie can get close to the 30 goal mark this season. 

Edited by Big Salad

1 minute ago, Big Salad said:

Call me crazy but I really think if he stays healthy Ollie and takes better advantage of his chances, Ollie can get close to the 30 goal mark this season. 

Not crazy at all. He would have had 20 last season but for a couple of bad VAR calls and his hitting the woodwork more than anyone else in the league. 

Add a Buendia and (hopefully) injury-free Grealish and he could well score 30.

• Like 1

We need 21-23 goals from him this season. Hopefully more. I think one way he can get more is if he becomes a little more selfish with his movement and limits it to the width of the box. 

For that the team will have to push up a lot more.

On 24/07/2021 at 12:35, It's Your Round said:

He's 33/1 at Ladbrokes, Corals, Bet365 & Betfair.

That's far too big a price for a player we know will be scoring plenty of goals.

I'm having a score on that and i think i'll get a decent run for my money. 

With or without Jack.

On 29/07/2021 at 16:36, Big Salad said:

With this season's thicker VAR lines alone he would have been close to 20 goals last season. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Keyblade said:

With this season's thicker VAR lines alone he would have been close to 20 goals last season. 

And referees that don't penalise him for getting virtually strangled (Ogbonna West Ham game).

On 01/08/2021 at 02:15, imavillan said:

He's 33/1 at Ladbrokes, Corals, Bet365 & Betfair.

That's far too big a price for a player we know will be scoring plenty of goals.

I'm having a score on that and i think i'll get a decent run for my money. 

With or without Jack.

I'd never put money on top scorer that doesn't take penalties

• Like 1

Â