Academy General Topic

mikeyp102

Our U18s manage to emulate the U23s and concede against Fulham in the first few minutes:

Zych, Barber, Aaron O'Reilly, Munroe, Ealing, McBride, Hart, Tommi O'Reilly, Afoka, Burchall, Sewell

Wright, Softley, Alcock, Pierre, Moore

Edit: It's now 2-1 to Fulham, two quick goals, we equalized through Tommi O'Reilly but then they immediately retook the lead.

Edited by useless

12 minutes ago, useless said:

Our U18s manage to emulate the U23s and concede against Fulham in the first few minutes:

Zych, Barber, Aaron O'Reilly, Munroe, Ealing, McBride, Hart, Tommi O'Reilly, Afoka, Burchall, Sewell

Wright, Softley, Alcock, Pierre, Moore

Edit: It's now 2-1 to Fulham, two quick goals, we equalized through Tommi O'Reilly but then they immediately retook the lead.

Another set of brothers?

Feeney, Barber and Patterson have been called up by England U17s to play in the Syrenka Cup.

First game is this Friday against Romania.

Can take from that that none of them will be playing for us against Wycombe on Tuesday.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, alreadyexists said:

Anyone know if tonight’s U23 game will be on Villa TV? I’ve got a subscription but I can’t find out if it’s being shown live or not.

Answered my own Q I think. Some searching on Twitter would seem to suggest not, I guess as it’s not a home game?

Sylla is still on our website, so has his move to Spain fallen through?

The club is usually very quick to update these things. 

52 minutes ago, Xela said:

Not sure about that - they have 8/9 players listed in U18 - with no date of birth.

6 hours ago, Xela said:

I'm pretty sure it went through, they certainly announced it 'on their socials'.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, nepal_villan said:

Yeah. They even have the wrong number for Sanson and I don't see Patterson listed despite a few appearances for the U23s.

Patterson is 15 apparently  - that may have some connection

Â