Academy General Topic

mikeyp102

Quite a few things will have to go wrong for big Carney to not become a professional footballer.

I think his defensive work looks OK, but there isn't much urgency there. He's so big he covers the ground without looking like he's moving at all.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Tomaszk said:

Quite a few things will have to go wrong for big Carney to not become a professional footballer.

I think his defensive work looks OK, but there isn't much urgency there. He's so big he covers the ground without looking like he's moving at all.

Reminds me of Sergej Milinkovic-Savic which is no bad thing!

4 minutes ago, Mat Kendrick's Dentist said:

Reminds me of Sergej Milinkovic-Savic which is no bad thing!

Good heavens, that would be nice.

You can definitely see why they want him at U23 level. No benefit to him playing against 15-17 year olds and running the show, get him up the levels and challenge him.

Fella on the 1s and 2s at Reading has always had good taste.

7fd8c106222634fe608273fa4300428f-origina

Some of the first round games haven't been played yet because lower league sides weren't allowed to play during the second lockdown, so if we win tonight depending on who we draw we might have to wait a while before we play in the next round.

1 minute ago, useless said:

Some of the first round games haven't been played yet because lower league sides weren't allowed to play during the second lockdown, so if we win tonight depending on who we draw we might have to wait a while before we play in the next round.

I noticed there's a third round tie scheduled for the 14th January!

Â