Academy General Topic

mikeyp102

They've not even updated the score from Saturday, a handsome win over Man City, all there is from the Norwich game is the score. It is ridiculous to be honest, they seem to be too busy writing cheesy headlines or motivational articles to make us all believe the first team are anything but shit.

Jordan Graham out for the season, been playing injured for a few weeks, knee I believe. Bit of a blow but in all honesty, I don't think Lambert was going to give him a chance seeing that he has signed an inferior 25 year old in the shape of Dawkins. Hopefully he'll come back strong over the summer and claim a place in the squad, something that he really ought to have had by now.

I think he is good enough to have had an opportunity and given Dawkins record of playing in a weak league along with failed trials at lower league clubs, I struggle to see how Graham is below him in the pecking order. I've said before that I think the kid can either go on and become a real top end footballer or he may disappear in to obscurity, he needs things to go his way both opportunity and injury wise as well as having the determination to succeed.

Great find SGC, it is about the grainiest youtube video I have ever seen, with possibly the worst soundtrack!

He obviously has something about him, the video backs that up to a degree, but in all fairness, you can't see the ball half the time, or it cuts as he about to shoot......score..........or more likely blast it miles wide! Don't get too excited just yet.

Â