Academy General Topic

mikeyp102

Looks like Lewis Kinsella, Brad Lewis, Josh Webb, Liam Bateman, Craig Hill and Brad Watkins all got one.

Based on tweets, I reckon Callum Robinson got one as well, or at least a stay of execution because he has been injured.

Edited by AndyClarke

Heard some interesting news last night from a very very good source. From what I have been told Lambert has virtually cut connections with the academy pushing a few faces out of joint. Anyone else heard anything along these lines?

Can you elaborate?

Basically, One of my best friends who works in football. He's also a villa fan and has connections at Villa through different sources which I cannot mention so please don't ask. Anyway the story is Lambert has put a few faces out of joint within the club. The academy was also mentioned and from what I have been told Lambert is not a big fan. I was wondering if anyone who is ITK regarding the academy had heard anymore. I will find out more in time but it was a quick convo so didn't get too much.

Mason Watkins-Clark, Danny Williams, Charlie Ward, Malcolm Melvin, Oli Stevenson, Michael Nelson and Umit Eminoglu have all gone or are going apparently.

Have to say that none are a massive surprise, hopefully they'll go on to have good careers like so many that have been released by the club over the last few years.

Â