What position will we finish in 2020/21? (VOTE)

ender4

What position will we finish in 2020/21?  

138 members have voted

1. 1. What position will we finish in 2020/21?

• Top 6
    • 7-9
    • 10-11
    • 12-13
    • 14-15
    • 16-17
    • Bottom 3

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 18/08/20 at 12:33

Depends entirely on who we get in, but I'm assuming we'll get what Smith wants and as such I say 12th-13th. To hit that target we'd need 14/15 points more than we got last time out, we lost a lor of points at the end of games, some where we missed a sitter which would have sealed it before the disaster struck too. Have a team strong enough to not do that and with a proper goalscorer and I don't think it's beyond us at all.

As it stands though, if we weren't to sign anyone, we'd struggle again, especially with a few key injuries...

• Like 1

This is hard because it depends who we sign....I’m playing safe and waiting another two weeks before the poll closes to see if we sign anybody and/or rumours around then.

• Like 1

12th. 46 points.

We should sign well enough for that position and points range but think we'll miss out on a few key positions that could get us top 10.

I'm assuming we hang onto Jack aswell which looks far more likely than a few weeks ago.

Hugely depends on the transfer window, but I'd like to think we can get somewhere between 45-50 points, which is generally good enough for 12th/13th.  I'd be very surprised if we finished in the top half. 

From the media reports and the way it sounds like Benrahma and watkins are being talked about often now, I'd say 14th around.

Now if we aim for much better then of course I'd be saying higher..

I’ve gone for 16-17th. I hope we can push higher than that, but I’m wary of getting too ahead of ourselves.

We haven’t seen who we’re signing yet, and even if we sign some of the best players from the wish lists on VT, we’ll still have very raw and relatively inexperienced players around the squad.

16-17th.  But I’d hope we are a comfortable distance from the relegation places.  Perhaps 6 points clear plus a much better goal difference.  

I’ll revise my opinion immediately if we sign a  striker with proven goal scoring ability and Premier League experience.  

Â