No Thanks! - Players you DON'T want Villa to sign!

AvfcRigo82

19 minutes ago, maqroll said:

I'd take Sturridge on a free if he's on miniscule wages with performance incentives.

Unlikely given his past. 

That's like saying I wouldn't mind Trump as our PM if he told the truth and wasn't a massive shitbag towards all women

• Haha 3

9 minutes ago, sheepyvillian said:

Absolutely no way is Sturridge a player Smith would want.. 

He's always struck me as having a totally exaggerated idea of how good he really is. 

He's got confidence in his ability which comes across as cocky. He's had a lot of injuries but he's a cracking player when fit and he knows where the goal is. I'd 100% take him providing wages etc weren't an issue.

If we are losing a game and need to throw another striker on I'd rather have someone that if they get a chance or a half chance they make something of it. He's a much better option for that than Davis or Samatta.

8 minutes ago, AndyM3000 said:

If we are losing a game and need to throw another striker on I'd rather have someone that if they get a chance or a half chance they make something of it. He's a much better option for that than Davis or Samatta.

except Davis or Samatta have a good chance of actually finishing the game

On 04/08/2020 at 12:44, Junxs said:

Mitrovic -  don't think he's half as good as some people here think he is. Decent player roughly 1 in 4 goal raitio in the prem, but he is very slow. Seeing how much he would cost its a definite no from me. 

We need pace in the side, our midfield is slow, our wingers are slow, and our strikers are slow

Our quickest players in the team are all defenders, Guilbert, Konsa and Mings. We cant score on the counter due to this reason, so I think Mitrovic would just be ineffective and waste of 25-35m

spot on.

Edited by TRO

I'll say it again.....Benteke....6 goals in 82 games....wouldn't take him on a free, to protect our team spirit.

why we are linked with this escapologist, is beyond me....he couldn't wait to leave when the going got tough...and never turned up in a cup final.

Edited by TRO
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, AndyM3000 said:

He's got confidence in his ability which comes across as cocky. He's had a lot of injuries but he's a cracking player when fit and he knows where the goal is. I'd 100% take him providing wages etc weren't an issue.

Sturridge has scored 11 league goals in his past four seasons. That is late Gabby form. He has only hit double figures for league goals in 3 seasons in his entire career.

He is shot, I wouldn't touch him with a bargepole.

2 hours ago, AndyM3000 said:

It ain't gonna happen, trust me. 

17 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

I wouldn't take him if Palace paid us!

He's sh*te and He's finished.

Also it means we have a much better chance of getting 6 points off palace if hes playing for them rather than us.

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

I wouldn't take him if Palace paid us!

He's sh*te and He's finished.

But but he loves us because we made him and the love of Villa fans will make him great again 😂😂

15 hours ago, The Fun Factory said:

Sturridge has scored 11 league goals in his past four seasons. That is late Gabby form. He has only hit double figures for league goals in 3 seasons in his entire career.

He is shot, I wouldn't touch him with a bargepole.

I'm contemplating how much I want to put on him ending up at Newcastle.

Edited by Spray
  • Haha 1

Â