No Thanks! - Players you DON'T want Villa to sign!

AvfcRigo82

7 hours ago, It's Your Round said:

So is Benrahma being written off now after last night’s final? Forget his performances for the last two years, he didn’t tear Wembley apart so must be no good. Righto. 

I have watched all of Brentford games since the restart when they have been on TV. He is a good player, but I don't see him being that good at the next level. He isn't as good as Jack was in the Championship. It will be interesting to see if he goes, where he goes and how good he is if that is in the Premiership.

• Like 1

I know Lingard has had a tough year with family stuff but it pisses me off the way he seems more interested in his 'brand' than anything else. 

I'm with Roy Keane on the fact that players should solely focus on being a player. Not having a merchandise line or music career. 

• Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, Xela said:

I know Lingard has had a tough year with family stuff but it pisses me off the way he seems more interested in his 'brand' than anything else. 

I'm with Roy Keane on the fact that players should solely focus on being a player. Not having a merchandise line or music career. 

Correct there pal,

Players should be players and not act like dicks by doing stupid floss dances for instagram!

43 minutes ago, ferguson1 said:

Absolute no to “JLINGZ”.  I would seriously question Smith’s sanity if he really wanted this guy in his squad.

"Innit" getting down with 'JLINGZ' and 'PogzyP'.  

Pair of arseholes!

• Haha 1

Â