villaglint

1 minute ago, momo said:

Is this fake? Legal actions against its own players?

I'd say so....just paddy power humour. Made me laugh though 😀

Yeah don’t think they are getting very far with a compensation claim... any 1st year law student will tell you about the “but for” test in negligence. How can they link that this sole action meant Villa wouldn’t have still drawn the game let alone that it meant Bournemouth were relegated. It would also open such a massive amount of claims against the premier league for incorrect/wrong decisions. 

Indeed the piece from the Football Law Founder just on sky sports pretty much says that now. 

Sadly comes across very bitter, if true. Could be the paper just trying to cause controversy.

• Like 1

If they complaint over it so we will say billing supposed sent off and never happens also ramsdale punch Engels face. Var let us down twice and cost our point too and their point could sent them more point loss over Sheffield United match. 

it is don’t make sense they just anger as they’re not staying premiership.

Edited by Danny_Villaman84
  • Like 1

It's a dumb argument and will never hold up. If the goal was allowed the whole mentality of the game would have shifted and we may have gone onto win, we may have gone onto draw anyway, or we may have got battered. Who knows? Which i guess is the point i'm making. 

Edited by PieFacE
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

It's a dumb argument and will never hold up. If the goal was allowed the whole mentality of the game would have shifted and we may have gone onto win, we may have gone onto draw anyway, or we may have got battered. Who knows? Which i guess it the point i'm making. 

Yep. I imagine Exhibit A for the defence will be the previous Villa v Sheff Utd game: 0-3 after 82 mins. Final score 3-3. (It would tend to suggest that going 1-0 down in the 42nd minute is not a cast-iron guarantee of obtaining zero points).

• Like 1

Really hope Bournemouth fall into oblivion now if they are going to act this pathetically, blame everyone else but themselves for their demise.

It was that point that kept us up but none of the points since right? You didn't have the chance to secure your own survival in the last 8 games right? Piss off.

26 minutes ago, Cliffy Biro said:

Really hope Bournemouth fall into oblivion now if they are going to act this pathetically, blame everyone else but themselves for their demise.

It was that point that kept us up but none of the points since right? You didn't have the chance to secure your own survival in the last 8 games right? Piss off.

Why do you think they're kicking up a fuss? They're **** screwed without the Premier League money, it's something like 88% of their revenue and they owe over £70m in transfers, they're about to sink like a stone, especially if the EFL introduce a salary cap.

13 minutes ago, MessiWillSignForVilla said:

Why do you think they're kicking up a fuss? They're **** screwed without the Premier League money, it's something like 88% of their revenue and they owe over £70m in transfers, they're about to sink like a stone, especially if the EFL introduce a salary cap.

Their owner has released a statement a short while ago saying he is committed to getting them back up etc.

No mention of Howe and no mention of a case re Hawkeye. So Howe could well be off.

If they lose Howe they are going to be on a slippery slippery slope.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, TrentVilla said:

Their owner has released a statement a short while ago saying he is committed to getting them back up etc.

No mention of Howe and no mention of a case re Hawkeye. So Howe could well be off.

If they lose Howe they are going to be on a slippery slippery slope.

They had their ride.

Hope they enjoyed it.

• Like 1

They need to accept that they were not relegated because of one single error by hawkeye.  They were relegated because the sold Tyrone Mings to us. 😂😂😂😂😂

3 hours ago, MessiWillSignForVilla said:

What about the EFL FFP? I assume their owner wont be able to pump in money to cover the losses. 

7 hours ago, PieFacE said:

It's a dumb argument and will never hold up. If the goal was allowed the whole mentality of the game would have shifted and we may have gone onto win, we may have gone onto draw anyway, or we may have got battered. Who knows? Which i guess is the point i'm making. 

I think the issue for Bournemouth is they know they are financially ****, this is probably best option of getting some of the money back. Sheffield United when sued over Tevez took about 3 years to get the outcome of the case

• Like 1

Â