villaglint

4 hours ago, villalad21 said:

Which Prem job would be available? Palace? Maybe.

If he stays Norwich and Bournemouth would be strong in the Champ

Feels inevitable he'll end up at West Ham at some point.

Still think he'd be an interesting fit for Everton.

4 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

At least we might be better off 6 points next season. For some reason we dont have a good record against bournmouth 

We’ve played them 9 times in our entire history.  Won 4, lost 4 drawn 1.  

3 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

One of the dirtiest, most cynical sides in the league...but they have baby faced Howe in charge, an Englishman, what a team, what football they play, brilliant, just brilliant.

Good riddance, hope they go bust.

They might very well go bust with the big money they spend on wages and players  and most don’t have a resale value, for all the stick we receives our transfers were much more sensible 

7 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

One of the dirtiest, most cynical sides in the league...but they have baby faced Howe in charge, an Englishman, what a team, what football they play, brilliant, just brilliant.

Good riddance, hope they go bust.

Only Norwich, Liverpool and Man City give away fewer fouls per game than Bournemouth. Bournemouth make the fewest tackles per game of any team in the league. 

errrr.... dirty, filth 😐

They were particularly dirty at Villa Park this season. How Phillip Billing didn’t walk in that game is beyond me. Howe actually subbed him for his own food. 

17 minutes ago, The_Rev said:

They were particularly dirty at Villa Park this season. How Phillip Billing didn’t walk in that game is beyond me. Howe actually subbed him for his own food. 

But it was definitely the goal line technology that kept us up... 

I wouldn’t even engage with that argument. All people who use it really want is to make you get defensive about it and they’ll be happy they triggered you.  

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

I like how everyone just assume SU would have won had that goal been given despite there being 50 minutes left of the game.

It also doesn’t factor in our approach in subsequent games knowing we were a point worse off. It’s a daft argument made by either bitter people or those seeking a reaction, the best one to give the former is “yeah I know” and simply ignore the later.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, The_Rev said:

I wouldn’t even engage with that argument. All people who use it really want is to make you get defensive about it and they’ll be happy they triggered you.  

Could even counter that Premier League apologised to spurs for not giving a penalty vs Bournemouth a few weeks back

7 minutes ago, TrentVilla said:

It also doesn’t factor in our approach in subsequent games knowing we were a point worse off. It’s a daft argument made by either bitter people or those seeking a reaction, the best one to give the former is “yeah I know” and simply ignore the later.

The Palace incident is worse imo. It was virtually  the last kick of the game.

At least SU had plenty of time to still win the game.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, VillaChris said:

Feels inevitable he'll end up at West Ham at some point.

Still think he'd be an interesting fit for Everton.

I have been on an everton forum, and they have a very passionate dislike for him & Bournemouth. Found that very intriguing 

I think a few teams are happy to see the back of them, I have never seen a team in the Premier League be as niggly or dive or time waste so consistently than Bournemouth and everytime they always complained to the ref. If Howe was some dastardly foreign manager his teams gamesmanship would have been questioned a lot

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Zatman said:

I think a few teams are happy to see the back of them, I have never seen a team in the Premier League be as niggly or dive or time waste so consistently than Bournemouth and everytime they always complained to the ref. If Howe was some dastardly foreign manager his teams gamesmanship would have been questioned a lot

There was certainly a lot of it when we played them at VP, I seem to recall Billing and others taking turns to clip Jack and stand in front of the resulting free kicks.

Â