villaglint

2 minutes ago, Zatman said:

He spent 36 million on Ibe and Solanke. He isnt great in the market at all

It's odd how bad he is.

£17m for Danjuma

£13m for Kelly

Fat contract for Defoe

£15m for Rico who has now made it into the team after 2 years

£6m Brad Smith which was the weirdest one. Hardly even played for Liverpool.

Bournemouth still start a good number of players from the promotion season. Maybe if had a director of football he be fine

Begovic was a dreadful buy as well, in Azerbaijan now

Edited by Zatman

• 2 months later...

Spending 85 percent of the PL TV money on players wages. They are **** if they go down and think the EFL still owe them a fine or points deduction for breaching rules in the lower divisions. 

Howe I feel has reached his ceiling as a manager

• Sad 1

26 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Spending 85 percent of the PL TV money on players wages. They are **** if they go down and think the EFL still owe them a fine or points deduction for breaching rules in the lower divisions. 

Howe I feel has reached his ceiling as a manager

You'd have to say as a club, they are punching above their weight. Credit to Howe for getting them where they are. I'm not sure anybody could realistically push them on much more.

• 6 months later...
22 minutes ago, Kuwabatake Sanjuro said:

Such a shame to see such a likable club who have miraculously stayed up for so long on such a tiny budget go down...

Agreed. Howe is a nice guy too. Also, they are going to struggle financially unless they can balance the books.

Relegation is going to hit them hard - I know they’ll have the umbrella payments but the reduction in TV revenue and being more reliant on their (much smaller) gate receipts is going to be tough

sounds like Howe is off too 

I can see them asset stripping whilst they can and in danger of a double dip 

5 minutes ago, avfcDJ said:

Agreed. Howe is a nice guy too. Also, they are going to struggle financially unless they can balance the books.

I was actually being sarcastic, I don't like them at all. They should be in big trouble financially so will be relying on getting big money for the likes of Ake.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Kuwabatake Sanjuro said:

I was actually being sarcastic, I don't like them at all. They should be in big trouble financially so will be relying on getting big money for the likes of Ake.

I’ve got a few friends who are fans, so I guess for me I see the hurt - reminds me of when it happened to us. I’ve never met a bad fan of Bournemouth and I don’t want them to suffer. 

• Like 1

Â