villaglint

54 minutes ago, MNVillan said:

Mrs MNVillan had the same cancer and was also diagnosed at 24. She got her two year all-clean scans literally today.

It’s going to be a battle for him, but with good doctors successful treatment is definitely possible.

Congrats to the missus!

• Like 3

• 1 year later...
17 hours ago, Zatman said:

Apparently if the new owner is approved then he will hire Bielsa as new manager

Do they have the players for Bielsa ball? The manager they have at the moment seems to be doing a pretty decent job...

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Seems like they have someone lined up, wonder who it could be. I thought Farke would do a good job over there. When I clicked on this thread it took me back to March 2016, and i was reading a lot of the comments from that time. Christ, things were so grim for us back then! We were about to drop into the championship the next month and Bournemouth were doing well under Howe, can't quite believe that was 7 years ago already!

Sort of job Dean Smith could be in contention for but would make no sense just hearing the owner's comments. Seems they want to sign a big name manager to attract better quality players who possibly don't want to play for Gary O'Neil, didn't they want Zaniolo in the January window?

Maybe Vieria will end up there.

Perfectly sensible thing to do imo. 

He clearly wasn't 1st choice but had to do a job. He'd have been sacked at some point next season for sure, so get rid of him now and bring in a manager they want long term with plenty of time before the new season.

Forward thinking. 

• Like 1

Went on the Bournemouth forum to see if there was a difference of opinion between outside observers and their fans, but nope. They're equally as surprised. Some were questioning whether O'Neil was a good long term fit though.

Looks like they've already got a manager lined up today.

6 minutes ago, The Fun Factory said:

Enter Stevie G. 

Wouldn’t be surprised if it’s someone of that ilk, ie Lampard, Terry, Carrick, etc.  Raises the profile of the club but not necessarily the coaching ability. Although Carrick does seem to have something about him. 

Edited by ferguson1

2 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Tbh i think he would have taken them down nsxt year so pending who they get its prob right decision

If they got someonw like potter for example then makes alot more sense

Why?

Â