villaglint

22 minutes ago, TrentVilla said:

No point going round in circles, I don’t agree. 

Going round in circles is what we do on here.

You’ve set out a stall to disagree with me but offered little to no justification as to why.

Unless you’re privy to information most of us are not I don’t see why anyone should side with Fraser on this.

14 minutes ago, bannedfromHandV said:

Going round in circles is what we do on here.

You’ve set out a stall to disagree with me but offered little to no justification as to why.

Unless you’re privy to information most of us are not I don’t see why anyone should side with Fraser on this.

I've previously posted my thoughts on it at some length.

21 minutes ago, Jimzk5 said:

Will bd sacked by Christmas

Quite possible, whoever gets the job will have a tough time. I imagine they'll have to flog a few players to balance the books.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/53704982

Bournemouth have appointed Jason Tindall as their manager following the exit of Eddie Howe.

Howe left the club by mutual consent after their Premier League relegation at the end of the 2019-20 season.

Tindall has stepped up from his role as assistant manager and takes over on a three-year contract at the club where he played 199 games.

"It's an honour and a privilege to be the manager of such a great football club," the 42-year-old said.

@sne #ITK

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, The_Steve said:

Odds on double relegation? 

I don’t think it will be as bad as Sunderland but I can see them becoming like Stoke. 

Long term I see it as bad as Portsmouth 

35 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

Odds on double relegation? 

I don’t think it will be as bad as Sunderland but I can see them becoming like Stoke. 

Even thought they didn't get relegated as bad a good comparison will probably be Huddersfield who very nearly went down to league 1.

• 1 month later...

Solanke scored.

He's so going to be a 30m player come the end of this champ season.

30m rising to 40m with addons, and a 50% sell on fee, he's setting the champ on fire!!!!!!!

world class.

messi-esque.

the champ is the breeding ground for the cream of the crop.

• 4 months later...

Another chairman seduced by the name and the kudos those goes with it.

Be an abysmal appointment. His carry on as a player for Red Bulls and as manager of Monaco was nothing short of a disgrace. Arrogant Representative for Wellingborough. Never a manager in a million years.

• 7 months later...
Â