Johan Lange

hippo

25 minutes ago, Tomaszk said:

Uh oh... Time will tell! I think our owners will have looked into it and know what they want from him. We have people who can watch players, it's the early identification that data can especially help with.

I definitely think with everyone on the same page and we can have a really successful few years here.

Be fantastic if @NPDK can transcribe some interviews/podcasts. Prepare to see them reported on various news sources once you post them :flag:

I'll see how much time I'm going to have, but right now I'm targeting tomorrow morning for some writing. It's a lengthy process mate.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Phil Silvers said:

Anyone know if this dude likes gravy on his chips?

Of course he does, but you can guarantee he won’t be having it on his fish. You don’t become successful by having gravy on fish. 

Edited by It's Your Round
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Eastie said:

We want good players to keep and improve the team , not sell at profit , the owners have substantial cash 

This. I suspect he will not have been brought in to find gems and necessarily sell them on. More likely finding gems to keep and improve Aston Villa.

I do think our new SD will not want to make a wrong move by selling Grealish, I think he will want to make it so he stays at Villa and will be excited himself to see what he can bring in to play around Jack.

I think if he signed off on Grealish leaving then it certainly would be a bad start and gain a disliking fast amongst fans, if I was him I would not want to be the one to make that move to sell him that's for sure.

I am excited though to see what he can do, I just hope its not all in secrecy like Suso's work was.

See people have mention Wes Edens’s fortress’s fund wanting to buy FC Copenhagen last year but it wasn’t the club it was the stadium Im pretty sure as it’s also the danish national stadium and has a retractable roof so a multi use arena. Sort of like khan wanting to buy Wembley ( his was NFL Linked) ... The City Group model is the way forward in my opinion with Ajax as the pioneers 

So Johan Lange is known as the Transfer King in europe, the bloke sounds as though hes got himself some rep, hope he lives up to the hype at Villa.

Edited by Dave-R
  • Like 1

37 minutes ago, thabucks said:

See people have mention Wes Edens’s fortress’s fund wanting to buy FC Copenhagen last year but it wasn’t the club it was the stadium Im pretty sure as it’s also the danish national stadium and has a retractable roof so a multi use arena. Sort of like khan wanting to buy Wembley ( his was NFL Linked) ... The City Group model is the way forward in my opinion with Ajax as the pioneers 

No it was defiantly the club.

• Thanks 1

Doesn't fill me with that much confidence in all honesty considering his reputation of selling players as soon as they start to develop into a good player. Theres no guarantee that we have hired him with that in mind but still a fair worry imo.

• Confused 1

3 hours ago, El-Reacho said:

We've always been a good home for Scandinavian players - they've always settled well. The tall striker Lambert signed was the only real flop we've had.

Marcus Allback says hello ; )

• Like 1

Â