Johan Lange

hippo

56 minutes ago, Muriel said:

However, if you asked me who I wanted to be the one spending the 100 million we hopefully gets allocated this summer, then he would be very far down my list.

Smith will be calling the shots on transfers ..... mark my words. Lessons learnt !!!

Been seeing people worried about Johan Lange selling players quick and we should focus on building a core rather than selling players for quick profit.

Just looked at wiki, Copenhagen were just selling 5 to 6 players a year. I think that's pretty fair. In fact most clubs transfers way more than 6 players a year, just that it's largely a bunch of players who got released so we wouldn't think of it as selling. Imagine probably selling one or two John McGinns, couple of Nakambas, and another two or three Aaron Tshibolas and Ritchie De Laets - but getting a solid 4-5million per Aaron Tshibola and maybe upwards of 15mil per Nakamba.

Edited by hong0311

16 minutes ago, El-Reacho said:

We've always been a good home for Scandinavian players - they've always settled well. The tall striker Lambert signed was the only real flop we've had.

Okore says... hello.

3 minutes ago, Phil Silvers said:

Anyone know if this dude likes gravy on his chips?

probably the really watery, thin and pale gravy......

not the thick, stand a spoon up in it type manly gravy :P

Edited by MaVilla
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Phil Silvers said:

Nout mate, only that he is probably top class if he does, just as long as he doesn't have a pickled onion on the side of his chips n gravy

How are you on Scotch eggs?

5 hours ago, Tomaszk said:

We'll probably only know in a year or two if this guy is actually the brains of the operation at Copenhagen, they are the people you need to get in. They could promote a 30 year old now who did all the hard yards to gain success.

2 hours ago, Muriel said:

Contrary to many reports he wasn't responsible for the transfers at FC Copenhagen. Copenhagen's long term manager, Ståle Solbakken, is the one who is taking care of those mainly, but Lange has been assisting him. 

His reputation in Denmark is honestly mixed. Copenhagen have in recent years not delivered great, and particularly this season has been poor, where their recruitment have received a lot of criticism.

Uh oh... Time will tell! I think our owners will have looked into it and know what they want from him. We have people who can watch players, it's the early identification that data can especially help with.

I definitely think with everyone on the same page and we can have a really successful few years here.

Be fantastic if @NPDK can transcribe some interviews/podcasts. Prepare to see them reported on various news sources once you post them :flag:

• Like 1

Â