The survival thread!

Genie

Barely slept for days, heart and mind feeling very stressed and way more nervous about that game than the playoff ones but who cares, we did in, unbelievable! Well done Dean, well done lads, well done everyone! Gonna be a crazy summer and hopefully we buy some quality. We also don't have to hear shit from all the Leeds and Baggies fans! I'm buzzing! 

2 minutes ago, Jareth said:

better

Nowhere near for me. All season I've thought we'll stay up. I've been telling myself that it's like last time we got promoted through the skin of our teeth, and then stayed up through the skin of our teeth. The season after that we finished second. I'd settle for that again. But because I thought we'd stay up, there was only some nerves and then relief when it happened. The play-offs was joyful for me. But I get that I'm probably odd.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

When hawkeye failed to see a ball so clearly over the line - I knew, I just felt, that would be a big impact on the season. OMFG - we played well since the restart but that was pure unadulterated luck.

Not one part of me thought we were staying up after we went 7 points adrift. Unbelievable. I’m still shaking!!! Think I’ve pissed off all my neighbours with all the shouting and jumping up and down!!! God knows what will happen next season but we are PREMIER LEAGUE!!!!!! 🙌🙌 UTV!!!

Just now, supermario said:

Not one part of me thought we were staying up after we went 7 points adrift. Unbelievable. I’m still shaking!!! Think I’ve pissed off all my neighbours with all the shouting and jumping up and down!!! God knows what will happen next season but we are PREMIER LEAGUE!!!!!! 🙌🙌 UTV!!!

Same. Happy to be wrong.

• Like 1