No 'edit' option

mjmooney

Question

5 answers to this question

Not being an arse, Mike, but

• If you are reporting a problem with the web site please clear your browser's cache and cookies and preferably test using another browser. Include the OS and browser you are using.
  • If you are reporting a problem with the app, please tag the post with Android, iOS or Kindle and include the type of phone.

Have you done any of that?

I know I've got mod skillz, but the edit option is there for meScreen Shot 2020-07-26 at 12.47.48.png

13 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

it's just that one post.

I've "changed" it (just added a full stop) - is it editable now it's "different"? - IS it phone/Windows/tablet? do you have another device or browser or OS you could try?

3 hours ago, mjmooney said:

Why does this post of mine in the OT 'Do You Read?' thread (which you can see I have edited in the past) no longer have an 'edit' option? 

There is a time limit on how long you can edit your post for. I don't remember what it is, but can find it if you really want to know (probably a week).

@blandy as a mod can edit any post.

• Thanks 1
4 hours ago, limpid said:

There is a time limit on how long you can edit your post for. I don't remember what it is, but can find it if you really want to know (probably a week).

@blandy as a mod can edit any post.

Ah, well that may be it then. I've learned something new, anyway. Ta.