I’m Sick of The Flaming Derby Already.

JohnCresswell

Aye, OK BOF, I'll give you that. The South Americans like a 'do'. Fluminese - Flamengo is pretty hardcore too from what I understand. So I'll change that to Europe, not the world. And I don't think Barca - Real has enough real hatred behind it to top the weegies. IMO of course - I can only speak from experience. I'm sure our Spanish correspondants may advise differently.

I fail to see how this means that "they" (being the club selling the tickets for the game) are "openly selling and seating oppostiton fans together".

More just a case of the fans and stewards overlooking the odd fan or two in the "wrong end" , so to speak.

Bu i'm still awaiting Bicks' final word on this.

I do not believe that this is promoted as "open, sit where you like game".

The final word? :?

Ok then, would it be allowed at VP, would Birmingham fans sit with Villa fans and discuses and enjoy the game? Sky like showing (rather sickingly) every time there is a merseyside derby!

So as with the original point, its good to see rather than just hate!

I would NEVER NEVER want to sit next to a Blues nose

never

there is only one place this happens, thats in Liverpool and the hardvcore Everton fans (at least what my mate says to me) hates it

Good piece, but obviously just one side of the story. There will be people who are as extreme as you but take the other slant. "I don't care where we finish as long as we beat the knuckledraggers!!" etc. Obvious to say those types of people will not be reading this or even be able to use a computer though if you get what I mean, lol.

Â