Sil Swinkels

alreadyexists

I think it’s good that we’re looking to recruit young players from abroad as it will promote our name over there. The players that we do recruit from abroad very rarely go on to play for our first team unless they are exceptional. I have no knowledge of this player whatsoever but will watch his progress with interest

I imagine he and the Irish defender from St Partick's that we're signing will compete for a place in the U18s and a few of last seasons' U18 defenders, possibly Myles Sohna, will be moved up to U23 level and Dominic Revan and Bridge will hopefully get loan moves.

1 hour ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

I think it’s good that we’re looking to recruit young players from abroad as it will promote our name over there. The players that we do recruit from abroad very rarely go on to play for our first team unless they are exceptional. I have no knowledge of this player whatsoever but will watch his progress with interest

Do you think we are that guilible ? 

You must know him ! 

• Haha 1

Important Information

Terms of use Terms of Use, Cookies We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Â