Sil Swinkels

alreadyexists

I think it’s good that we’re looking to recruit young players from abroad as it will promote our name over there. The players that we do recruit from abroad very rarely go on to play for our first team unless they are exceptional. I have no knowledge of this player whatsoever but will watch his progress with interest

I imagine he and the Irish defender from St Partick's that we're signing will compete for a place in the U18s and a few of last seasons' U18 defenders, possibly Myles Sohna, will be moved up to U23 level and Dominic Revan and Bridge will hopefully get loan moves.

He like a carbon copy of Frenkie de Jong from Barcelona. Think this kid will be a defensive midfielder in the future. Good passer and vision on the ball. One to look out for 

• Like 2

Just now, messi11 said:

He like a carbon copy of Frenkie de Jong from Barcelona. Think this kid will be a defensive midfielder in the future. Good passer and vision on the ball. One to look out for 

You’ve seen Swinkels play?

1 hour ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

I think it’s good that we’re looking to recruit young players from abroad as it will promote our name over there. The players that we do recruit from abroad very rarely go on to play for our first team unless they are exceptional. I have no knowledge of this player whatsoever but will watch his progress with interest

Do you think we are that guilible ? 

You must know him ! 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, sne said:

Guy on the right, no idea if he's really tall or the other guys short.

Vitesse sur Twitter : "Trots! 💪 Vitesse 015-spelers Jari Smit (K), Sil  Swinkels en Tyron Perret Gentil speelde voor Nederland onder 15 tijdens een  vierlandentoernooi in Spanje! Nederland belandde in de finale

Nyland is pretty tall, and this guy stood next to him looks taller, so, should help clear that one up. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Tayls said:

Nyland is pretty tall, and this guy stood next to him looks taller, so, should help clear that one up. 

That pick is from the Dutch youth side :D 

Â