Championship Play Offs

andykeenan

11 minutes ago, pacbuddies said:

Benrahma has been rubbish. Someone remind me why we want to spend a fortune on him! Fulham far the better team and Onamah has been great.

He’s shown that he has the talent. A bad game doesn’t change that. One would hope smith and the coaching staff would get the best out of him 

2 minutes ago, hippo said:

Don't see Fulham struggling. They won't win many friends with how they play - but they look tight at the back and not afraid to mix it.

Depends what they do with transfers really. If they keep games tight they've always got a chance with Mitrovic on the pitch. I suspect they'll give more of this squad a chance of regular prem football. However there's no way a defence with regulars like Tim Ream and Odoi isn't going to concede 60 + goals. Conceded 48 goals in the regular championship season.

1 minute ago, PaulC said:

He’s shown that he has the talent. A bad game doesn’t change that. One would hope smith and the coaching staff would get the best out of him 

I dunno, 1 game certainly won't mean that a year of scouting goes in the bin but it might make some noise about his supposed £30m price tag

• Like 4

1 minute ago, villa4europe said:

I dunno, 1 game certainly won't mean that a year of scouting goes in the bin but it might make some noise about his supposed £30m price tag

I hope we sign him 

That was pretty much a typical performance from Benrahma, only difference is that he usually comes up with a moment of brilliance that looks good on the highlights which makes people think he's better than he is. In some ways he was actually better today than he has been for the three or four games, because he wasn't constantly giving the ball way trying to do everything by himself.

Have a feeling we'll probably sign him now, will be an improvement on what we've got.

Just now, Keyblade said:

Getting promoted in an empty stadium, that must suck. I'll never forget the scenes at Wembley last year.

Oh well, they’ve experienced that too.

We were there for that as well!

• Like 1

Â