Premier League 2020-21 thread

Jareth

Just now, villalad21 said:

You are jinxing us with this thread.

Jareth fault if we are relegated

But you already said - 'multiple' times - that we were already relegated and Dean Smith should be sacked. I do belive mon ami that all of seese acusations 'appened before I said anything along seese lines. Non? 

• Like 3

Seriously, Admin delete this now its horrifically arrogant and leaves us so open to egg on our faces, lets worry about Sunday first and getting through a very tough game as well as hopefully results elsewhere going our way.

I sensed this coming out on social media after the game on Tuesday, we are a 1-0 defeat and a 1-0 Bournemouth win or Watford draw from relegation - Its that close 

6 hours ago, Follyfoot said:

My good God and I thought I was bad with magpies. Man up, snort some big lines of drugs, drink half a bottle of scotch have a fight and then visit a  brothel and take a couple of ladies and a ladyboy upstairs all at the same time, In other words man up. Of course we are stopping up

* Follifoot does not condone the use of drugs, alcohol abuse, random violence, male/female prostitution or Aston Villa’s ability to avoid relegation

I bet you miss the old days of the office talk- So what did you do over the  weekend then?

• Haha 2

On 24/07/2020 at 07:50, Follyfoot said:

My good God and I thought I was bad with magpies. Man up, snort some big lines of drugs, drink half a bottle of scotch have a fight and then visit a  brothel and take a couple of ladies and a ladyboy upstairs all at the same time, In other words man up. Of course we are stopping up

* Follifoot does not condone the use of drugs, alcohol abuse, random violence, male/female prostitution or Aston Villa’s ability to avoid relegation

At first In your first paragraph I thought I need this guy in my life then you went a spoilt it rotten at the bottom and now i never want to meet you in any lifetime. 🤣

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Dave-R said:

At first In your first paragraph I thought I need this guy in my life then you went a spoilt it rotten at the bottom and now i never want to meet you in any lifetime. 🤣

He lost me at man-up.  That said, I've been woken up at 4am disturbing a van burglar and now I've not got any way to sleep before the game - mind is ticking over crazy. I think we will do it - hence my confidence starting this thread - but obviously I regret that now!

Â