Ratings & Reactions: Villa v Arsenal

limpid

Match Polls  

244 members have voted

1. 1. Who was your Man of the Match?

2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 24/07/20 at 22:59

3 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

Gotta be honest, I couldn't watch, I purposefully didn't have BBC up, or sports, or anything.

I logged on to here at 2220 and slowly scrolled down the vote at the top, saw Smith got good/excellent.......and scrolled down  bit more......could it be possible??

Omg......we got a sneaky 1-0.......OMG!!

Join the club. I just couldn't watch it tonight. All on the last game. I feel sick.

• Like 1

Absolutely amazing. 

Thought we may have scored to early, but we didn’t sit back. 
Once again, Luiz showing his class. Jack was brilliant again. Konsa and Mings were solid - Konsa slightly edged it actually. And I genuinely believe Guilbert was the difference

• Like 1

1 minute ago, The Fun Factory said:

Join the club. I just couldn't watch it tonight. All on the last game. I feel sick.

How many more of us did this?  I just can't bear watching.

Thought we were pretty comfortable, if frustrating in our lacking ambition going forward first half and not closing down as a team from the front.

Deserved that. Davies again proving he's not top flight, he could come out of a brothel still a virgin. Jack started his old pre injury self slowing play up but got alot better as time went by. A settled back four is showing it's worth and why Konsa is rated. Luiz? He really has come back with a purpose.

It ain't over yet, but we've fought for it, unlike the last time we have up in this division.

Edited by stewiek2

Â