Ratings & Reactions: Villa v Arsenal

limpid

Match Polls  

244 members have voted

1. 1. Who was your Man of the Match?

2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 24/07/20 at 22:59

Priceless....

I thought Mings was awesome, Jack better, and Trez's best game....thought conor posed a threat with his dead balls.....most complete performance for me.

The best game of the season.......the high press and will was there....many things i have moaned about, we got right tonight...

• Like 4

Grealish is a walking cliché jukebox. Played really well today though,  massive improvement from the last few games, as he effectively admitted to in his post match interview. 

Toss up between Trez, Konsa and Guilbert for man of the match for me. Trez edged it thanks to a few of his time wasting efforts in the dying minutes.

Aged me a good few years that game, but I've missed this feeling so much

Edited by MrBlack
typo
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, nick76 said:

Davis was shit!  You cant change my mind on that and he missed a sitter......anybody that says he just needs goals, that just shows he doesnt have it and wasnt great with the rest of the play

He reminds me of Heskey. Heskey missed so many chances he cost us champions League. It's a shame as he can bully defenders. We stay up we have to get someone like belotti.

• Like 1

we held on to a lead. at a critical time in the season. massive resilience and good for us, showed a lot of progress. look at the defensive record, generally since restart has been good. Should we complete the job properly, I'm happy for Deano to stay on. I've thought differently before. but we have clearly improved. Just remember Leicester? How much of a shitshow that performance was. night and day. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MaVilla said:

how did we play?, did we play counter or more possession stuff?

The stats say Arsenal had the possession, but we countered well.....defensively we was much more competent.....and one goal has given us 3 valuable points.

• Like 2

Just now, TRO said:

The stats say Arsenal had the possession, but we countered well.....defensively we was much more competent.....and one goal has given us 3 valuable points.

Should have been 2 if we had a striker. Like the Everton game.

Just now, sidcow said:

Spent that whole of overtime pacing backwards and forwards down the hallway from the front door to the end of the kitchen. 

Not sure whether to laugh or be angry you’ve called it ‘overtime’..

• Haha 2

Â