Ratings & Reactions: Villa v Arsenal

limpid

Match Polls  

244 members have voted

1. 1. Who was your Man of the Match?

2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 24/07/20 at 22:59

Just now, villa89 said:

Need to be looking up the table now. If we bear west ham 7-0 we can finish above them. 

🤪

On a serious note I genuinely believe had Davis scored we would have won at least 3-0. We attacked so well today. Grealish was fkin awesome.

1 minute ago, Delphinho123 said:

I’ve got mixed feelings. 

Elation, because of the win. Heartache because we’re going to lose potentially the greatest player this club has ever produced. 

He dragged us up almost single handedly and over 38 games, he’s the main reason we even have a hope of staying up. 

I don’t need to name him. He’s a Villa legend and I don’t think I’ll ever like a player as much. 

SAY WE ARE STAYING UP, SAY WE ARE STAYING UP!!!

If we do stay up, the owners may say f*#$ it we aint selling him.  

• Like 2

1 minute ago, AvonVillain said:

Got back from the walk with 2 minutes still to play... SO HAPPY!!

I went to empty the dishwasher on 85 - Mrs came in to see what was going on.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, hippo said:

Samata wouln't even have made the run for the goal - Davis battled and held the ball up.

Davis was shit!  You cant change my mind on that and he missed a sitter......anybody that says he just needs goals, that just shows he doesnt have it and wasnt great with the rest of the play

• Confused 2

Jeez, that was hard... still remember that game in '98 so well. This was very different, but so the same :flag:

Davis, maybe a potential championship player. Off to the bin with AEG please.

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, Rodders said:

god if we stay up without having had good enough forwards all season, that would be incredible

Genuinely. Manager of the season type stuff, keeping a team in PL with NO strikers! incredible.

3 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

I’ve got mixed feelings. 

Elation, because of the win. Heartache because we’re going to lose potentially the greatest player this club has ever produced. 

He dragged us up almost single handedly and over 38 games, he’s the main reason we even have a hope of staying up. 

I don’t need to name him. He’s a Villa legend and I don’t think I’ll ever like a player as much. 

SAY WE ARE STAYING UP, SAY WE ARE STAYING UP!!!

We stay up and a Grealish stays. I am sure of it. COYVBs

1 minute ago, Johnnyp said:

Us fans now have to show the same mindset as we want the players to show Sunday. Total focus on beating west ham. Strive to play even better than tonight. Has to be the aim.

Its marginal but he shades over Samatta for me.

Â