Selecting topic doesn’t take me to first new post

Seat68

Question

56 minutes ago, Genie said:

All my old notifications go to top of the page, the notification that limpid quoted me and the other that he liked my post go directly to the post. Weird.

That's exactly what happens with mine.

1 hour ago, Genie said:

It worked with the notification from yours too, anyone else, top of the page.

Is the code different for admin/mods to regular posters?

My notification just now from Bicks didn’t work, it just went to the top of the page so that’s that theory out.

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, Seat68 said:

Yeah thank you. Still the same. Resigned to scrolling through a page to see the new post. Thanks for the help. 

Do you have any notifications from Blandy or Limpid? For some reason they work fine for me, everything else not.

Edited by Genie

Yeah I can confirm I have the same issue on iOS. Both Safari and Chrome after clearing cookies and cache.

Must be an iphone thing. On my work (Dell - chrome and IE) and home (Macbook - chrome) laptops everything works as normal. I'll try and have a go on my OH's ipad later to see if that has the same issue.

Not looking for a direct response, just adding evidence to the theory that it's apple devices with the issue

• Like 1

As per the other thread I can confirm I have this issue too... on iOS. Both Safari and Chrome after clearing cookies and cache.

Must be an iphone thing. On my work (Dell - chrome and IE) and home (Macbook - chrome) laptops everything works as normal. I'll try and have a go on my OH's ipad later to see if that has the same issue.