WPOTS 2019-2020

AVTuco

WPOTS 2019-2020  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Worst Villa player of the season, who has your vote?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 18/07/20 at 15:22

1 minute ago, M_Afro said:

Why are we even having a poll? Get a grip people 

Many names have been thrown around lately, so I thought that let's see who it is. Just for fun though. If this is a bad idea, I'll delete it.

2 minutes ago, bielesibub said:

Blimey, this must be the first Villa related poll where I feel I am being spoiled for choice

I know, it's actually pretty difficult to make a choice.

2 minutes ago, AVTuco said:

Dude, I don't know these modern day movie heroes, who are you?

Apologies, I’ll get my coat! It was a poor attempt at mocking Borja.  You are looking at Gaston from Beauty and the Beast.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ferguson1 said:

Apologies, I’ll get my coat! It was a poor attempt at mocking Borja.  You are looking at Gaston from Beauty and the Beast.

It wasn't poor. How could I forget that one header, which led to... well maybe our relegation. But that's too little for this this competition.

Edited by AVTuco
  • Like 1

Edit. Wrong word. This is counterproductive. This is not my idea of support. We can rant and rave in the heat of the moment and discuss poor performances but I think this is an unnecessary stab at the players. 

Edited by Spoony
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Alakagom said:

Nyland, House, Hause, Wesley, Hourihane and Davis shouldn't be on this list though. 

Don't remember this guy even making the bench, let alone starting for us? 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Spoony said:

Edit. Wrong word. This is counterproductive. This is not my idea of support. We can rant and rave in the heat of the moment and discuss poor performances but I think this is an unnecessary stab at the players. 

I understand. Not everyone likes this. This will only be open for one day now. Unless a mod takes it off earlier. Looks like we have a winner anyway.

Â