Ratings & Reactions: Everton v Villa

limpid

Match Polls  

145 members have voted

1. 1. Who was your Man of the Match?

2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 20/07/20 at 22:59

Hello darkness, my old friend

Tonight was the chance to win as we're certainly not beating Arsenal

Edited by Xela
  • Like 2

This sucked. I think I'm in the fully accepting relegation camp now. 

Honestly, doesn't feel so bad. The biggest reason I dread relegation was because we'd lose our best players but seeing the performances of some of our so-called "best players" recently, can't say I feel too bad about it. A lot of our current crop will stay with us and I'm curious and dare I say excited to see how they'll do in the Championship. 

Edited by Laughable Chimp
  • Like 2

Just now, Stratvillan said:

No scapegoats for me. Again the game changed with the subs. We dont have any. Even in hindsight what subs could we have made?

Hourihane didn't do anything in the last 15 his legs went. Maybe Nakamba to get in and see it out.

• Like 1

Can’t beat a team drinking pina coladas on the beach , exactly why we are going down.

for 87 mins it was a nice dream 

midfield 3 were dominant most of that game and tired v the Everton fresh legs , Smith should have changed in some fresh legs when they did.

I hope El Ghazi wakes up in a cold sweat tonight when realisation of that miss dawns on him  

13 minutes ago, Herman22 said:

2 points lost because ElGhazi can't put the ball in the net from 6inches! 

Lacked the necessary bravery required to get them......its been in evidence for some time.

2 minutes ago, gaffer85 said:

It's the hope that kills you😭

Nah, if you know Villa they rarely deliver. I've been half interested, expecting the worst for most of the season because that's what this team provides. Again and again. Not good enough.

• Like 1