Gabby15

Calzaghe or Hopkins?  

70 members have voted

1. 1. Calzaghe or Hopkins?

• Calzaghe KO
    • Calzaghe points
    • Hopkins KO
    • Hopkins points

Calzaghe to win, points or KO, don't know really, but he'll win. Hopkins is an old man now, he's not what he was, he not too long ago got beat by Jermaine Taylor twice, and Taylor's been running scared of Calzaghe for a while. Calzaghe really wants this one, get rid of his 'stay at home Joe' tag and prove to the yanks he'll beat whoevers put in front of him, home or away. The guys a class act, shame Hopkins is not a little younger.

I'd love to watch it, but i've not got Setanta, bastard! Nevermind, the Hitman returns soon.

Is it tonight/this morning?

No, tomorrow night/morning

I'd love to watch it, but i've not got Setanta, bastard! Nevermind, the Hitman returns soon.

Oh joy :? I don't like Hatton too much, he seems a decent bloke but I just hate how hyped up he is.

Heard an interview on the radio today where B Hop was banging on about Mary Poppins or some kinda shite i missed the start of it but he was shiting on about how Poppins was evil and how the white boy would find out i hope sheepdip does him.

If Calzaghe beats Hopkins, where will he go next?

Will he finally retire?

Roy Jones said at the weigh in today that he wants to fight Calzaghe next.

Its a shame that fight couldn't have been made 3 or 4 years ago.

If Calzaghe beats Hopkins, where will he go next?

Will he finally retire?

Roy Jones said at the weigh in today that he wants to fight Calzaghe next.

Its a shame that fight couldn't have been made 3 or 4 years ago.

Yes, it's funny Calzaghe didn't move up to light heavyweight when Jones was still active, isn't it....scared of having his head taken off I suspect.

I'm curious as to how Jermain Taylor was running scared of Calzaghe too, he fought Hopkins twice, Wright once and Pavlik twice yet he's scared of Calzaghe? I think not.

Anyone else still up watching this?

Audley Harrison is about to fight. Heard him talking about becoming world champion in an earlier interview which jut shows how bad the heavyweight division is if he seriously thinks he can win a world title.

Calzaghe - Hopkins is at 3am GMT.

Anyone else still up watching this?

Audley Harrison is about to fight. Heard him talking about becoming world champion in an earlier interview which jut shows how bad the heavyweight division is if he seriously thinks he can win a world title.

Calzaghe - Hopkins is at 3am GMT.

It's on in 50 minutes? I guess I'll stay up then.

Â