Ratings & Reactions: Villa v Crystal Palace

limpid

Match Polls  

165 members have voted

1. 1. Who was your Man of the Match?

2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 15/07/20 at 22:59

Just now, OLDVILLAIN said:

But can we win the next 3? if we play like today and show the desire its not outside the realms of possibility..konsa and luiz were immense today.

I saw fight and aggression today, even from our defenders, they weren't playing like cowards.

The goal turned us into a different team.

Benteke sent off.

1 hour ago, AvonVillain said:

Benteke just been sent off after final whistle!

Yeah, sent off for being absolute dog shit apparently. The ref just couldn't take him anymore. 

Edited by sidcow
  • Haha 4

I ran out of likes 5 minutes before the end, Which says it all. 

Not pretty it doesn't have to be. Played hard, wanted the ball. Very refreshing but I am not going to excited just yet. I think its too late, but there again :)

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

How cheeky to close the match thread early?

Imagine Palace score a quick treble here? lol

I was just about to answer I would prefer to  be stabbed with a Katana to Dem’s question 

So much better without Hause, Elmohammdy played well great crossing from him again, Davis is awful up front hopefully the same starting lineup against Everton 

Gave Luiz MOTM as broke up everything that came to him, about time trezeguet played well and won it for us with them 2 hopefully kicks on with the last 3 games now 

shame we can't play Palace in the Championship!

but have to say if that VAR decision had gone against us I think we would have lost.

On a positive note that is the type of performance from everyone we've been crying out for even if Palace were pretty awful.

props to Trez he proved me and a lot of people wrong even if it is possibly too late.

Looked alright second half, amazing what more direct play does for you. I think we are better off with a big cash windfall than Jack, Good as he is, he slows it down, falls over too much, and is always looking for the glory goal these days.

Wow, if we beat Everton....

• Like 2

Â