Jump to content

Recommended Posts

On 08/08/2020 at 18:54, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

Now if this turns out to be the 3rd strip then they need to have plenty in stock 😍

 

 

I’m getting this!! 
 

Edit: When it’s on sale at the end of the season.

Edited by Vive_La_Villa
Link to post
Share on other sites

Yup, can’t see it being the navy blue shirt, which is a shame.

I wish they’d do a throwback to the ‘95/‘96 away shirt (though maybe it isn’t long enough ago to do a throwback):

 

227378F4-2ADA-4808-9FB3-5289AF0642B7.jpeg

Edited by Ginko
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 08/08/2020 at 17:40, alreadyexists said:

I don’t doubt the quality isn’t great, but I think that’s photoshopped. 

Not photoshopped it was my lads turned up peeling off and sponsor wasnt even straight,order 1 for me and my other lad and it was fine,just can’t believe they had it out the bag to add a PL badge and still sent it out.

I’m going to exchange it but it’s a near 3 hour round trip for me and it’s for his birthday Friday so got to go and return it I think 😩

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, midian said:

Not photoshopped it was my lads turned up peeling off and sponsor wasnt even straight,order 1 for me and my other lad and it was fine,just can’t believe they had it out the bag to add a PL badge and still sent it out.

I’m going to exchange it but it’s a near 3 hour round trip for me and it’s for his birthday Friday so got to go and return it I think 😩

Sorry to hear that bud! What a pain, I hope you get it sorted for his birthday. Is it worth phoning the shop and explaining the situation... they might be able to to do it by post?

Link to post
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, midian said:

Not photoshopped it was my lads turned up peeling off and sponsor wasnt even straight,order 1 for me and my other lad and it was fine,just can’t believe they had it out the bag to add a PL badge and still sent it out.

This is shocking if true.

It's the kind of thing you would expect to happen across at the knuckle draggers.

 

Edited by AvfcRigo82
Link to post
Share on other sites

Just a question people.

Does anyone have the baby blue shorts from this season gone?? And are they tight fit, did you have to get next size up. Have they worn out quick for you or have they been a good bit of quality??

I usually find with these sports giants that things are tight fit but for my birthday would like those shorts, anyone with any info would be great thanks.

Cheers.

Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Dave-R said:

Just a question people.

Does anyone have the baby blue shorts from this season gone?? And are they tight fit, did you have to get next size up. Have they worn out quick for you or have they been a good bit of quality??

I usually find with these sports giants that things are tight fit but for my birthday would like those shorts, anyone with any info would be great thanks.

Cheers.

Bought myself a large in the GK gold shorts. Didn’t even come close to fitting me, although Mrs MNVillan loves them. Go at least 1, if not 2, sizes up.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, alreadyexists said:

Sorry to hear that bud! What a pain, I hope you get it sorted for his birthday. Is it worth phoning the shop and explaining the situation... they might be able to to do it by post?

Tried to ring Saturday but closed apparently,have also messaged on Twitter but no response but hopefully they will today

Edited by midian
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 08/08/2020 at 19:54, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

Now if this turns out to be the 3rd strip then they need to have plenty in stock 😍

 

 

It's a good looking shirt, and I might be alone in this, but I think a blue Villa shirt is kinda weird. If we were to go that route, I'd prefer it if the sleeves and neck linings had a different blue colour. 

Edited by KenjiOgiwara
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, MNVillan said:

Bought myself a large in the GK gold shorts. Didn’t even come close to fitting me, although Mrs MNVillan loves them. Go at least 1, if not 2, sizes up.

Darn that's annoying but thanks for the info.

I struggle with sizes as is, usually xl in shorts other time I just buy 2xl for the closeness, up and down,up and down it never ends.

Looks like 2xl it is because me sister bought me 3xl in a pair of shorts for last birthday and they were massive, way to big lol.

Cheers though.

Link to post
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

Sorry if I have missed it, any news when the away kit is to be launched?

I was about to ask that too. 

Seems very weird to have such a big gap between launches.  Surely they know what it is already. Just launch it! 

Link to post
Share on other sites

genoa_2020_2021_third_kit_a.jpggenoa_2020_2021_third_kit_b.jpg

 

This Genoa shirt seems to use the same template as the leaked photos of our away shirt, so I have little doubt that's what we're getting.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, JamieZ said:

genoa_2020_2021_third_kit_a.jpggenoa_2020_2021_third_kit_b.jpg

 

This Genoa shirt seems to use the same template as the leaked photos of our away shirt, so I have little doubt that's what we're getting.

Yup that’s an identical design. Camo it is. Will be weird watching a game but only being able to see 11 players. 

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, JamieZ said:

genoa_2020_2021_third_kit_a.jpggenoa_2020_2021_third_kit_b.jpg

 

This Genoa shirt seems to use the same template as the leaked photos of our away shirt, so I have little doubt that's what we're getting.

That is one lovely top

Link to post
Share on other sites
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of use Terms of Use, Cookies We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Â