Villa Kit 2020/1

AtkinsonWonderGoal

On 01/08/2020 at 17:11, NurembergVillan said:

I always hate it when football shirts have straight badges, so I'm glad they've put it on wonky 👍

May well be a joke, but assume it is actually just caused by Nathan's extremely angled shoulders.

As for the kit,  this sleeves look abnormally long,  and pretty sure they'd irritate the f*** out of me sitting right in my arm crease. Otherwise, could have been a nice shirt.

1 hour ago, jackbauer24 said:

That 'third kit' looks more like a training kit to me, be surprised if it was our real third kit.

But there's no doubt they're both going to be part of our teamwear, we're not big enough to bother faking this stuff at the moment!

Floodlight kit says hello

20200729_220243.thumb.jpg.f633b186b5c124909bc0b1396c0bcab6.jpg.fabceb5af1374f828fa1df3b882672eb.jpg

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Don_Simon said:

That grey kit is uglier than the ugliest girl I've ever taken home from a night at Snobs. And that is some doing. Absolutely horrendous. 

Crap new Snobs or old proper Snobs?

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, NurembergVillan said:

Twitter rumours, but hey...

image.png

image.png

That yellow/claret shirt is absolutely awesome. I'd buy that and the claret match day shirt every day and I never buy shirts. 

Edited by KenjiOgiwara

3 hours ago, stewiek2 said:

I'm not surprised the Kappa kits are so small. As a regular traveller to Verona I can say that as someone 5'8 and slim that I tower above the locals. Italians are tiny!

Never quite understood that. Asian products I can use XL. European mostly L, but also M. US products small is fine. 

I would've thought they would know which batches of clothes would be sent towards the respective markets and adapt sizing accordingly.

P.S. bought some armani tshirts when I was stuck in Foggia last year with no clothes. Blindly bought medium plain whites. They are like a condom on me. Italians sure like small and slim clothes. 

Edited by KenjiOgiwara

2 hours ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

That yellow/claret shirt is absolutely awesome. I'd buy that and the claret match day shirt every day and I never buy shirts. 

I took it as the rumoured cream coloured shirt 

Its better than the cammo

12 hours ago, Don_Simon said:

That grey kit is uglier than the ugliest girl I've ever taken home from a night at Snobs. And that is some doing. Absolutely horrendous. 

Damn it, I must have gone to the wrong Snobs? 

fat woman GIF

Edited by ferguson1
  • Haha 1

Â