Champions League Quarter Final/Semi Final Draw

andykeenan

1 minute ago, villa4europe said:

Shit for everyone who does like the Bundesliga but not bayern 😂

When talking about psg, leipzig, man City it's surprising bayern never got mentioned... Audi as owner pay £80m (maybe more?) to be their official car supplier, their income is ropey as **** 

Not possible to be a top club without cheating in some way :D 

They way they do it less vile than most. Pretty much every big club has billions in loans instead.

Just now, villaglint said:

Ha ha... pain and misery comes to every football fan eventually. 

The Barcelona boards will be chocablock full of fish puns before the month is out. It's the only sanctuary from it. 

He wouldn't go to Barca and those players would not want him. Bielsa is far to demanding and the Barca players are far too comfortable. 

Their old guard with Messi, Alba, Busquets and Pique run the club. Bielsa would not allow then to not do the job. Would clash at the first practice and Bielsa would walk withing a week.

12 minutes ago, KAZZAM said:

Only Bielsa can save Barce. 😂🤣

what could he do? Bielsa is all about a high pressing system. Messi and Suarez dont chase anymore and they are stuck with a mish mash of players with nothing special never mind they have no money available to sign shit like Bamford

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Barca need an election and a complete rethink, they could sell 75% of this team (if anyone would pick up their wages) 

I've seen quite a few quotes about X big team looking to offload various players and I've thought who are they going to go to who can afford to pay their wages? 

I can see a correction in player wages coming up as clubs realise they have all these players on such large wages they literally can't get rid of them and can no longer afford to get new ones in. 

Gonna be a weird couple of seasons for Barcelona.   They were guilty of letting a lot of players get old at the same time, it was Dad's Army out there tonight.  Morale seems to be low in the dressing room, the board seem to be batshit and it's gonna take a hell of a lot of rebuilding.   They'll be back obviously, they are too big to fail, but I'm not sure any truly elite manager is going to fancy that job right now which leaves them only able to recruit the calibre of guy that their players probably won't respect.   

I think people also big up Barcelona too much, they have won a lot domestically but in European football they had a good 10 year period with a great academy but they have not really done much in top European level. Last 10 years the academy went back to average state and the club signed shit. When Messi, Xavi, Iniesta, Busquets started to get on the club had no plans and they are as mismanaged as us under Lerner

16 minutes ago, sne said:

He wouldn't go to Barca and those players would not want him. Bielsa is far to demanding and the Barca players are far too comfortable. 

Their old guard with Messi, Alba, Busquets and Pique run the club. Bielsa would not allow then to not do the job. Would clash at the first practice and Bielsa would walk withing a week.

I reckon he'd take the job, but I agree with the rest. He'd need a hell of a lot of backing because he'd want to tear the whole thing up, but his vision would be to bring them back to what they should be.

17 minutes ago, theboyangel said:

Surely Pochetino will be heavily linked with the Barca job now? 

There's a man who wouldn't take the job though!

Â