Pre Match Thread - Villa's Last Stand !

Paul33

1 hour ago, The Fun Factory said:

Having thought about Benteke is bound the kick us in the ball sack. 0-1 to Uncle Woy.

You really aren’t much fun  going by your recent posts and you forgot about Ayew, so what about 2-0 bound to happen. On the other hand we might just give ourselves a chance who knows you never know.

Yes, there will be likely to be some of our former players among the visitors. Talk of Benteke, Ayew and don't forget Cahill. Seeing one of them celebrating scoring a winner would be so hard to take. I just hope they remember their time with us and put one in their own net for us. I'm also a little concerned about that ex-Nose Scott Dann, I'm sure he'd love to do a Troy Deeney on us tomorrow. They won't score against us though. I'm convinced. 🤞  

33 minutes ago, John said:

Yes, there will be likely to be some of our former players among the visitors. Talk of Benteke, Ayew and don't forget Cahill. Seeing one of them celebrating scoring a winner would be so hard to take. I just hope they remember their time with us and put one in their own net for us. I'm also a little concerned about that ex-Nose Scott Dann, I'm sure he'd love to do a Troy Deeney on us tomorrow. They won't score against us though. I'm convinced. 🤞  

I believe Cahill may be injured and won’t play this weekend. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, flashingqwerty said:

Fail to win this and we're down.

I expect a 3-1 defeat.

I expect Wet Spam and Watford both to win, so if we don't we can all finally accept relegation.

1 hour ago, alreadyexists said:

If we win... is the survival bid back on? I suppose it is.

I think we've been down since we didn't win the Newcastle game. That was a must win.

However any chance of a miracle survival will definitely be gone if we lose this one. Last chance saloon

The away game early on stunned me. It was the first indication that we physically couldn't compete at this level. A ref blunder robbed us of a point but palace bullied us for the vast majority of the game. They were stronger and faster in every area. 

I worry the same will happen tomorrow.