U.S. Presidential Election 2020

maqroll

U.S. Presidential Election 2020  

125 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

Just now, Davkaus said:

He definitely needs someone to step in, take away his social media accounts for a bit, and get his shit together.

Probably needs to remove himself from that toxic Jenner/Kardashian family as well.

24 minutes ago, sne said:

He had a couple more interesting tweets during the night. He's all over the place.

Yeah, I posted that before I’d read the deleted tweets, he’s not in a good way. 

3 minutes ago, wazzap24 said:

Yeah, I posted that before I’d read the deleted tweets, he’s not in a good way. 

Thing is he does this from time to time and he never apologizes. He just says he's bipolar. That's an excuse not an apology to the people he hurts and offends.

Guy is a grade A a**hole. He is so enamored by the sound of his own voice and his own importance that he makes himself cry. Can't stand him.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, sne said:

Thing is he does this from time to time and he never apologizes. He just says he's bipolar. That's an excuse not an apology to the people he hurts and offends.

Guy is a grade A a**hole. He is so enamored by the sound of his own voice and his own importance that he makes himself cry. Can't stand him.

I’ve always tried to separate the artist from the man, but it’s got a lot harder in recent years. 

Anyway, he’s out of the running so better get back on OT. 

The Hong Kong election has been postponed for one year due to Covid-19 (and results not looking to go in the direction they want)

Trump has already suggested the US does the same so I wonder how he will spin communist China doing it to something making his idea seem like a good one.

• 2 weeks later...
30 minutes ago, sne said:

Kamala Harris confirmed? as VP candidate for Biden

Well, the people at my work got this dead wrong. Kamala Harris has said she believed the women who accused Biden of sexual assault. 

Perhaps he’s already forgotten? 

Edited by Awol
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Awol said:

Well, the people at my work got this dead wrong. Kamal Harris has said she believed the women who accused Biden of sexual assault. 

Perhaps he’s already forgotten? 

Bigger picture I guess.

No doubt the Trump team will use it thou.

4 minutes ago, sne said:

Bigger picture I guess.

No doubt the Trump team will use it thou.

Thing is, she never withdrew that, so she’s agreed to be VP for a guy she believes has committed sexual assault. Wow. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, mjmooney said:

Biden's 77. She could be president sooner rather than later. 

Yeah, like January 2021. Anyone watching Biden with an open mind can’t fail to notice how all over the place he is. The debates are going to be carnage unless they swop him out for another candidate. 

2 minutes ago, Chindie said:

Quite a lot of the Democratic base isn't going to like Harris as a choice.

Isn’t that same base though going to like Biden? With this sort of pick aren’t they trying to catch all Dems? She certainly isn’t going to get many “typical” Reps though, which may be a problem in itself.

16 minutes ago, cyrusr said:

Isn’t that same base though going to like Biden? With this sort of pick aren’t they trying to catch all Dems? She certainly isn’t going to get many “typical” Reps though, which may be a problem in itself.

No. Biden and Harris drink from similar ends of the trough. Harris is more to the right. The hope was that Biden would pick a running mate that would be a nod towards the left of the party. Instead he's gone to the opposite.

Â