U.S. Presidential Election 2020

maqroll

U.S. Presidential Election 2020  

125 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

5 hours ago, mjmooney said:

Exactly. They'll think "Wow, a distinguished British politician". 

"Nigel Farage praised Donald Trump at a campaign rally after being introduced as one of Europe’s "most powerful men.""

12 hours ago, Sam-AVFC said:

Tucker Carlson apparently had copies of evidence incriminating the Bidens, sent the only paper copy to himself in the post at which point it mysteriously got lost. Just a shame he couldn't remember who he got it from in the first place to get another copy. If only they'd been all over the media shouting about all the documents they have and where they got it from. 

Looks like even Fox's lawyers decided the obviously made up hard drive story and 'evidence' was likely to cause them serious legal issues if they published any of it. 

That, or the deep state postmen have been checking every piece of mail sent in America and managed to catch it. 

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

I'd love to be as far out of my tree on whatever drugs as Melania is. She must spend every day in a foggy haze:

First Lady, mother, model, designer, courtesan, comedian... Is there anything she can't do? (apart from credibly faking affection)

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, sne said:

First Lady, mother, model, designer, courtesan, comedian... Is there anything she can't do? (apart from credibly faking affection)

Off the top of my head:

Sleep at night. 

Erase the dark stain on her soul from prostituting herself to Donald Trump? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Off the top of my head:

Sleep at night. 

Erase the dark stain on her soul from prostituting herself to Donald Trump? 

Yeah I guess if we are nitpicking :D 

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

Does anyone think he will actually go quietly (1) or will there be weeks of the result being in limbo (2) until he is dragged off Pennsylvania Avenue  

Definitely not to the first. Probably not to the second.

5 minutes ago, ml1dch said:

Hawaii becomes the first state to overtake their 2016 total vote already.

Obviously any number of people could vote in Hawaii and it'll be blue, but hey. Yay for turnout. 

Harris County, Texas (Houston) has nearly surpassed 2016's total too

15 minutes ago, Awol said:

This is genuinely not a good sign. 

Might end up being a good thing, perhaps the powers that be might finally wake up and consider that selling weapons and ammunition in the local supermarket really isn’t that great an idea.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Follyfoot said:

Does anyone think he will actually go quietly or will there be weeks of the result being in limbo until he is dragged off Pennsylvania Avenue  

Think it depends on the final vote margin. If it's clear enough, you have to imagine the men in grey suits might be going in to make matters clear. Otherwise I imagine we're headed for court.

20 minutes ago, bannedfromHandV said:

Might end up being a good thing, perhaps the powers that be might finally wake up and consider that selling weapons and ammunition in the local supermarket really isn’t that great an idea.

I remember in March thinking ‘WTF?’ when we were panic buying bog rolls but in the US gun sales rose by a gazillion %. 

They knew trouble was coming, just makes you realise how lucky we are here. 

• Like 3

Â