U.S. Presidential Election 2020

maqroll

U.S. Presidential Election 2020  

125 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

2 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

I feel a bit uncomfortable with this tbh. Yes, he’s talking bollocks and immediately after they can have their say. Having the media decide not to broadcast it as it’s not accurate leaves me a little uneasy.

Just now, The Fun Factory said:

Even in his last rant you could tell he is going through the motions, he is smelling of defeat. Most republicans will start to distance from the orange one, apart from his key staff and family. A bit like downfall.

His son has already had a rant at the Republican Party not supporting his dad enough this week. I expect they’re putting him out for the bin men behind the scenes.

Just now, Genie said:

This does complete the bingo card of the Brexit campaign getting absolutely everything wrong

5-A5-B76-AF-D8-B8-4-F49-9368-8-A245-FC9-

We are in the worst times.

The Brexit campaign knew how to win but not what to do after.

The Remain campaign didn't know how to win but they knew what to do after 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Genie said:

I was going to buy some beauty products until they mentioned in the disclaimer it could cause scarring, strokes and blindness (I’m not even joking).

I strangely love American adverts. Think the best I ever saw was whilst in Boston and an advert for antihistamines came on. It proudly announced that it worked on 6 different symptoms of hay-fever whereas most other brands only worked on one symptom. The big finish was saying... "and 6 is a bigger number than 1, that's right, 6 is bigger than 1."

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, It's Your Round said:

This has prolly been posted before but once more for posterity won’t hurt. 

Just think, tens of millions have heard all this bullshit, and more, yet think "he's the man for me" rather than "what a moron".

• Like 2

Â