U.S. Presidential Election 2020

maqroll

U.S. Presidential Election 2020  

125 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

1 minute ago, Brumerican said:

Doesn't matter if you watch CNN or FOX . You're going to get hungry and want to sue somebody during every ad break.

I was going to buy some beauty products until they mentioned in the disclaimer it could cause scarring, strokes and blindness (I’m not even joking).

8 minutes ago, StanBalaban said:

Out of interest, was there anything specifically that grinded thy gears?

It was pure opinion and I’m not overly interested in their opinions.

One presenter came out with an opinion, the other presenter said something along the lines of ‘as a father, and as a proud American, I think....’ and off he went with his opinion. Then they cut to some adverts. then they had some more opinion pieces, which they all agreed with each other on.

It was Loose Women for insomniac lefty bubble politics nerds.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Genie said:

I was going to buy some beauty products until they mentioned in the disclaimer it could cause scarring, strokes and blindness (I’m not even joking).

Followed by a low budget lawyer ad asking if you have been killed recently by a faulty beauty product.

Buy the new Ford F-150 NOW at Taco Bell.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Ermm.  It sounds like a fairly accurate representation of the facts, just presented in a visual form.

They showed the whole of his speech last night which is a lot more than many other broadcasters did.

It was TV gold, I’m surprised others cut it off

Â