U.S. Presidential Election 2020

maqroll

U.S. Presidential Election 2020  

125 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

31 minutes ago, sne said:

No luck for Trump in the Pennsylvania supreme court with his appeal apparently. 

2 Judges refused to even consider it as it was “moot”. The 2 dissenting Judges even said disenfranchising the votes would not be an appropriate remedy anyway. Complete whitewash. Oh well :) 

• Like 1

Trump has fired Christopher Krebs, head of cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) for saying the elections were secure and safe.

edit: And lindsey Graham supposedly pressured Georgia’s secretary of state, Brad Raffensperger, to exclude ballots in the state’s presidential recount.

Edited by AXD

Well, they've had an early victory in that battle, because as I understand it, Wayne County Michigan (home of Detroit) has refused to certify its results thanks to a split partisan vote on the body responsible (for the first time ever apparently). Sorry, can't find the source right now, I'll have a look for it later.

5 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

Well, they've had an early victory in that battle, because as I understand it, Wayne County Michigan (home of Detroit) has refused to certify its results thanks to a split partisan vote on the body responsible (for the first time ever apparently). Sorry, can't find the source right now, I'll have a look for it later.

Now has been passed Wayne Co. canvassers certify election results after initial deadlock

The Wayne County Board of Canvassers abruptly changed course Tuesday night and certified the results of the Nov. 3 election after initially deadlocking 2-2 along party lines, which could have delayed the state process for validating pivotal votes.

It is somewhat scary though that this seems a genuine line that Trump & the GOP are taking. Real abuse of power & utterly undemocratic. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

it's hardly a victory when your enablers simply stamp their feet and refuse to certify

As others have said, they quickly changed their tune, but the damage was done, as Trump jumped on it immediately.

8 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

it's hardly a victory when your enablers simply stamp their feet and refuse to certify

As others have said, they quickly changed their tune, but the damage was done, as Trump jumped on it immediately.

I'm sure he will just as quick to announce that it has been reversed... 

Will Ferrell Lol GIF

3 minutes ago, cyrusr said:

I'm sure he will just as quick to announce that it has been reversed... 

Will Ferrell Lol GIF

That's the point innit. His supporters will see that the blacks in Detroit voted illegally, only because GOP officials refused to certify for partisan reasons, regardless of them reversing shortly after,

• Like 2

Well he's woken up again and has hit Twitter as per usual. Not happy about Wayne County as expected. 

Decided I won't post anymore of his nonsense as he doesn't deserve more exposure (of that kind) but it remains entertaining and frightening no watch his implosion unfold.

Â