U.S. Presidential Election 2020

maqroll

U.S. Presidential Election 2020  

125 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

14 minutes ago, LondonLax said:

A real sliding doors moment that election. If Gore had fought harder for a recount and won then an Al Gore presidency would have looked a lot different to George Bush. We would have started acting on climate change 20 years ago, there likely would have been no invasion of Iraq so no Al Quada or Islamic State. We really picked the dark timeline with that Supreme Court decision to prevent a recount.  

Wait, so we've been in Back to the Future 2 with Donald "Biff" Trump?

• Haha 3

15 minutes ago, StanBalaban said:

Wait, so we've been in Back to the Future 2 with Donald "Biff" Trump?

‘Back to the Future’ Writer: Biff Is Donald Trump

Back to the Future Part II screenwriter Bob Gale confirmed in an interview with the Daily Beast that Donald Trump was the inspiration for the character he and director Robert Zemeckis created back in 1989.

Interview from before he even became President. 

Edited by ml1dch

1 hour ago, StanBalaban said:

It went ahead with Giuliani wheeling out 3 people that had said they observed some kind of 'fraud' during the counting. 

As Biden got announced, a lot of the press packed up and left before it started. 

Plus, it really was at some random landscape gardening firm. Bizarre.

In fairness the next best option the Trillion Trophy Stadium was occupied today

• Haha 1

honestly so nice to finally get rid of this lump of absolute vile human bile. I don't think I would've been able to stand another 4 goddam years of trump, it would have been deplorable. I just welcome 4 boring years for once. make it so Biden.

• Like 2

Â