Midweek Football 29/40 June/1/2 July

andykeenan

Questions were a bit weird to be fair but he did seem agitated. City played well Liverpool were wide open, how this affects us I don’t really know as it should give us hope the way Liverpool played but we might also get a backlash 

10 hours ago, PaulC said:

Questions were a bit weird to be fair but he did seem agitated. City played well Liverpool were wide open, how this affects us I don’t really know as it should give us hope the way Liverpool played but we might also get a backlash 

I was hoping Plop would get three broken legs and five yellow cards.

We'd still lose though.

21 hours ago, villarule123 said:

Foden > Grealish

Foden is playing with the likes of De Bruyne, Silva and Sterling

Grealish is playing with Trez, Keinan Davia and Hourihane 

20 hours ago, Genie said:

Haha, he failed, having a strop :lol: 

He's a mardy word removed isn't he? That's why he is so difficult to like

1 hour ago, Xela said:

He's a mardy word removed isn't he? That's why he is so difficult to like

I was really hoping he was grumpy. If he laughed it off as a bad day at the office and reminded people they were champions it would have been a let down.

Most managers have to face the media after a loss every few weeks (or days in our case). He has to do it about 4 times a year and still acts like a prick.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Genie said:

I was really hoping he was grumpy. If he laughed it off as a bad day at the office and reminded people they were champions it would have been a let down.

Most managers have to face the media after a loss every few weeks (or days in our case). He has to do it about 4 times a year and still acts like a prick.

but he is happy happy with the media when he wins so they love him and never pull him up. Absolute piece of shit he is and gets away with it because he manages Liverpool while Unai Emery was harmless and was mocked all the time and treated like shit. He wasnt even doing such a bad job

Edited by Zatman
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Xela said:

Foden is playing with the likes of De Bruyne, Silva and Sterling

Grealish is playing with Trez, Keinan Davia and Hourihane 

Only 20 though, Foden is going to be one heck of a player. Grealish will have to first establish his place in the side at Man U and theres a lot of competition there. 

10 hours ago, PaulC said:

Only 20 though, Foden is going to be one heck of a player. Grealish will have to first establish his place in the side at Man U and theres a lot of competition there. 

Absolutely, he is a great talent, no doubt about that. He's had the perfect preparation though, unlike Jack. 

Jack will flourish at a stronger team

The future for England looks good. 

8 minutes ago, Xela said:

The future for England looks good. 

The problem for a long time was not playing and being paid way too much

They looked great at youth level then got the millionaire contract and disappeared

We need more rashfords

Foden looks like hell be sound too but within the next 2 - 3 years hell be getting £150k a week, hard to label it as life ruining money but I think in terms of young footballers it is, the money can make it go either way 

Â