Championship 2020-2021 Thread

messi11

A lot of managers get sacked after losing to us.

Maybe the owners feel embarrassed. 

Warnock had it last season, there was about 3 different managers the season before.

Edited by JamesBCFC

• 3 weeks later...

Yes Norwich were constantly creating chance up until that point, but they gave away a silly goal where the goalkeeper and the defender both left the ball to each other which allowed Wycombe to score and they've been a lot better since.

Wycombe lose the game in injury time, seven defeats in a row for them, they play small heath soon, so maybe can get their first result then.

Edited by useless

They sold their ground, which isn't against the rules in of itself, but they put the sale in the wrong years' accounts.

The deduction is actually subject to an appeal, but from what I've read they don't have much chance of getting it overturned.

Reading currently 3-1 up and as it stands, 8 points clear. What has gone on there? how are they so good now? 

Toney scoring again for Brentford 

13 minutes ago, Xela said:

Reading currently 3-1 up and as it stands, 8 points clear. What has gone on there? how are they so good now? 

looks like Paunović might be the inspired hire this time around

23 minutes ago, Xela said:

3 shots 3 goals

I think in the Championship a random team often puts a run together, could easily be this seasons Norwich

• Like 1

Wth is going on with reading?

I saw one prediction at the start of the season that predicted them a 19th place finish lol.

Although the league predictions are always way off anyways so meh.

34 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Only 3 points seperates them from 10th.

I thought they would have started like reading with players like capoue sarr and gimp boy

Capoue and Deeney have made 1 start between them this season 

Deeney was shit last season so dont understand why people thought he would shine. Can barely move

Edited by Zatman

3 hours ago, Zatman said:

Capoue and Deeney have made 1 start between them this season 

Deeney was shit last season so dont understand why people thought he would shine. Can barely move

Because the championship is shit

• Haha 1

Â