New Manager...

AvfcRigo82

Next managerial appointment should be...  

106 members have voted

1. 1. Next managerial appointment should be...

• Arsene Wenger
    • Chris Houghton
    • Sam Allerdyce
    • Maurico Pochettino
    • Sean Dyche
    • Manuel Pellegrini
    • Tony Pulis
    • John Terry
    • Leonardo Jardim
    • Ernesto Valverde

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 05/07/20 at 22:59

After watching tv tonight, I am going to nominate Bruce Springsteen. Bloke can get a massive crowd eating out and of his hand, has loads of experience and of course, he is The Boss...........could he do any worse!!

Wenger would be my number one choice but would take moving heaven and earth to get him. So cross him off.

Same with poch.

For me id go with jardim. Reminds me alot of nuno and i think he would come. Plays good football and a big name in europe.

I cant in my life time when we went with somone like that. We tend to stick with British.  Garde was a rare exception. 

Edited by Demitri_C

There's a clip of Purslow on youtube talking on some panel show, where was basically saying that Arsenal made a big mistake in not sacking Wenger earlier than they did, can't remember the exact quotes but was basically saying something along the lines of him being behind the times in comparison to people like Klopp and Guardiola. This was before he became our CEO of course, but not sure if him and Wenger will be working together.

21 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Wenger would be my number one choice but would take moving heaven and earth to get him. So cross him off.

Same with poch.

For me id go with jardim. Reminds me alot of nuno and i think he would come. Plays good football and a big name in europe.

I cant in my life time when we went with somone like that. We tend to stick with British.  Garde was a rare exception. 

I chose Jardim as well.

5 minutes ago, Farlz said:

Wenger and Poch 🤦‍♂️

Do we purposely try and act deluded? 

Ha. I do get your point and although both seem unattainable the sentiment is right. For some reason we consistently underestimate ourselves. I’m sure that it’s a brummie thing! We are one of the biggest clubs in the biggest league in the World. We have rich owners, a huge fan base, an iconic stadium, a rich history. Why shouldn’t we aim high? We should never limit our ambition. If we don’t believe then why should anyone else? Wolves are on the verge of the Champions League and fair play to them. I live in Leicester who have obviously recently won the league. Fair play to them too. Neither are fit to lace our boots. UTV. SOTC

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

I chose Jardim as well.

Whatever happens id prefer non British if looking for a long term appointment Mcleish sherwood bruce smith all shit and failed. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, nick76 said:

Yeah and once we get Poch we’ll go after Messi and then De Bruyne, ask if we can get a wild card into the Champions League Or Wenger signs followed by Mbappe.

🤣

I would go for Ronaldo over Messi myself.

I can't see De Bruyne keeping Nakamba out the team either.

;)