Aaron Ramsey

sir_gary_cahill

25 minutes ago, Xela said:

How did he fare tonight? What sort of player is he compared to Jacob? 

Better vision and more likely to make a key pass. More able than  Jacob to play out wide but I don't see him being a winger as his game appears to rely on quick decisions, killer passes but also being able to drift wide (rather than sticking out there and crossing or taking players on with killer dribbling). I think he could be an ideal #10 in the future.

I think he's just more exciting than Jacob who has a lot of hustle and bustle, Aaron is the guy that will make things happen. If Aaron could learn Jacobs attributes or we could merge them into a Super Ramsey then we'd have a hell of a player

Edited by HalfTimePost
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, HalfTimePost said:

Better vision and more likely to make a key pass. More able than  Jacob to play out wide but I don't see him being a winger as his game appears to rely on quick decisions, being able to drift wide and killer passes, I think he could be an ideal #10 in the future.

I think he's just more exciting than Jacob who has a lot of hustle and bustle, Aaron is the guy that will make things happen. If Aaron could learn Jacobs attributes or we could merge them into a Super Ramsey then we'd have a hell of a player

That’ll be the third one coming through. Just like Goldilocks porridge, third one is perfect 

19 hours ago, HalfTimePost said:

Better vision and more likely to make a key pass. More able than  Jacob to play out wide but I don't see him being a winger as his game appears to rely on quick decisions, killer passes but also being able to drift wide (rather than sticking out there and crossing or taking players on with killer dribbling). I think he could be an ideal #10 in the future.

Looking forward to seeing both of them in the same team, it is the reason I'd like to see Jacob develop more into a defensive minded midfielder with Chukwuemeka and Aaron likely to have higher ceilings as attacking midfielders. 

On 24/08/2021 at 22:49, mikeyp102 said:

That’ll be the third one coming through. Just like Goldilocks porridge, third one is perfect 

Lets hope the 3rd Ramsey brother is a DM! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Today on the presser Dean Smith referred to him as AJ right? I asked in the Jacob Ramsey thread the other day why he is called JJ, but don't remember getting an answer. Now Aaron Ramsay is AJ. I think I will go nutts if someone doesn't explain this to me soon. Why JJ and AJ?!? And not JR and AR? Where does this J at the end come from? What is it that I don't understand? Am I still sane? 😱 😱 😱

(hmm...or could it be that the -ay in ramsay sounds like a J and that's why?) 

3 hours ago, useless said:

Not in the U23 squad tonight, maybe an indication that we've got a loan move lined up for him, either that or he's been called up to the first team for tomorrow.

Either that or he has tripped and fallen in to the Engels Twilight Zone......

Â