New Kits 20/21 Season

Kuwabatake Sanjuro

Will try and post it later but you can't accuse Chelsea of not going in a different direction... 

I like it, think it would have been better without the detailing, just plain 

chelsea_2020_2021_home_kit_d.jpg

Edited by villa4europe

On 28/06/2020 at 21:27, sne said:

The home kit is kinda bad but the new Wolfsburg away kit is quite nice,

Click to enlarge image wolfsburg_2020_2021_away_kit_a.jpgClick to enlarge image wolfsburg_2020_2021_away_kit_a.jpgwolfsburg_2020_2021_away_kit_a.jpgwolfsburg_2020_2021_away_kit_e.jpg

Wolfsburg usually has great shirts. Largely because they've got a sponsor (...owner) with a great logo.

• Like 1

On 12/06/2020 at 18:14, villa4europe said:

everton have signed deals with hummel and their new main sponsor will be Cazoo so god help them, Watford have signed a deal with kelme

these are the leaks - 

Manchester City 2020-21 Puma Third Shirt Leaked?

img_4707.jpgimg_4882.jpg

img_4694.jpg

img_4643.jpg

That Man City top is horrendous & Kelme?! Haven't heard of them for a long time, Hummel gear I am not a fan of! Kappa hasn't been great for us this year but the gear they do for Leeds/Napoli is actually decent. Any news on Villa kit release? Cheers, Danny.

I don't like the collar, they did it a few years back 

See the source image

same with all of the nike kits ive seen so far I don't like the detailing, they don't look cleanand im not sure what it adds other than playing to the "nothings changed" crowd, they've added some utterly pointless stripes and dots in the material that you cant see from 2m away

Edited by villa4europe

Â