The Gravy Feud® and Other Gastronomic Delights

blandy

16 minutes ago, Phil Silvers said:

There are clearly some members on here that no nothing about sausage, I've had plenty over the years, different sizes, even tried a different colour in the past, I'd say, the bigger the better, they need to be heavy, heavy is good, heavy is reliable.

8f70997fce58f40ece4c0a41b6609f0f.gif

• Haha 2

When I was a kid I used to eat kitkats, twix and chocolate bourbons in parts, not because I was saving the best part until last but because I thought they'd last longer that way, also used to eat pudding with a small spoon for the same reason.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

At one time I used to eat my food with my face pretending to be animal, usually a big cat like a tiger or a leopard. animal. Although that was probably only a few times.

Edited by useless
  • Haha 4

On 02/06/2020 at 11:08, Genie said:

Isn’t Helen Skelton the ex Blue Peter presenter (who had a leaked video of her fantastic chest a year or so back)? 

That's taken me straight to private viewing mode. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, useless said:

At one time I used to eat my food with my face pretending to be animal, usually a big cat like a tiger or a leopard. animal. Although that was probably only a few times.

To each his own (as long as you weren't eating fish and chips with gravy).

• Like 2

15 hours ago, villa4europe said:

Start eating cake with a little fork and then you're in the gang 

I believe such actions are called the Beadle affect

16 hours ago, useless said:

Interesting approach, saves on washing cutlery no doubt and minimises the chances of people coming over for dinner I expect. 

That post probably made it seem stranger than it was, I wasn't making growling noises or anything like that, just eating the food with my face feeling like a big cat, I was only a kid as well.

• Haha 2

Having just come off a call to my cousin in Wakefield for a general catch up I asked for conversational purposes what she was having for her tea, The response was 'babbies yed wit' helmet on, crispy bits and pea wet'  Has anyone ever had the pleasure???

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

Having just come off a call to my cousin in Wakefield for a general catch up I asked for conversational purposes what she was having for her tea, The response was 'babbies yed wit' helmet on, crispy bits and pea wet'  Has anyone ever had the pleasure???

I dunno what you just said but I like it

19 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

Pea Wet is a WIgan / St Helen's thing, so I can only presume your cousin has the required extra fingers

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Â